Sabah Feedback

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Sabah, Sarawak & Brunei. Mapper: tympg, alyem, shideen

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
andoropoi

Re: Sabah Feedback

Postby andoropoi » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:58 pm

winwintoto1234 wrote:Sorry, continuation from the above. (Max 3 attachments limit reached)

Hahaha....just went to bukit naga ....this is the log...wonder its the same or not...anyway its got KP town log too....

hopefully will bring much ease to people who use MFM in this part of the world...
Kuala Penyu.gdb

Anyway im unable to get in inside the Bukit Naga...so i just took the log infront of the Gate....wonder logging like this is accurate or not...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

zamad
Valued Contributor

Postby zamad » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:39 pm

bro andoropoi,

The 1-s tracks are good. Keep up the good work!
:tq: :good:
mfm : magnificent free maps
Garmin nüvi 2575RLM v2.80, Garmin 60CSx v4.00, Garmin nüvi 205W(patched), Papago R5800 X8.5, Qstarz Q1000P (Datalogger)
Retired: GMXT Palm T|X, nuvifone A10 v5.0.77, Garmin-Asus G60 v2.43, GPSlim236 (Datalogger)

shideen
Senior Mapper

Postby shideen » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:53 pm

winwintoto1234 wrote:Sorry, continuation from the above. (Max 3 attachments limit reached)

My apology. Nagapuri previously in the map but later gone. I might have edited the wrong map revision :frus: :frus:
OK,I fixed. Wait for next release. Sorry again bro winwintoto :prayer:

This week you will see alot of updates for sabah SW :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Nuvi200, 255W, GMXT on N5800, 60csx, Papago X3 (EastGear), Galactio V8

shideen
Senior Mapper

Postby shideen » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:04 pm

andoropoi wrote:

Hahaha....just went to bukit naga ....this is the log...wonder its the same or not...anyway its got KP town log too....

hopefully will bring much ease to people who use MFM in this part of the world...
Kuala Penyu.gdb

Anyway im unable to get in inside the Bukit Naga...so i just took the log infront of the Gate....wonder logging like this is accurate or not...

:tq: :good:
keep them coming bro!

fauzee
Polygon Mapper

Postby fauzee » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:52 am

:good: :good: for everybody in Sabah..Sabah looks more 'Hard Core' now..
~Lost Is Nothing~
...PLEASE INSTALL THE LATEST MAPS BEFORE DOIN' SOMETHIN'...

winwintoto1234
Valued Contributor

Postby winwintoto1234 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:22 pm

shideen wrote:

My apology. Nagapuri previously in the map but later gone. I might have edited the wrong map revision :frus: :frus:
OK,I fixed. Wait for next release. Sorry again bro winwintoto :prayer:

This week you will see alot of updates for sabah SW :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No problem at all bro.

andoropoi wrote:

Kuala Penyu.gdb

Bro, I think yours is more complete. The only thing is that, my track was done right into Nagapuri.
Will be tracking once more if I happen to go there again as I heard that there are few roundabouts built along the road now.

I tracked up to Tempurong too but I "sasat" and I deleted it. :cry:

shideen
Senior Mapper

Postby shideen » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:11 pm

Bros,
Currently I really really in need for golden tracks around Bongawan (borneo golf club), then around Membakut. This is for allignment of the map.
Next, Sipitang & Sindumin. If u guys have chance, collect the tracks. Again, its for allignment. Most of the roads already drawn, but I dont know how accurate they are.
Next week, I will be going to KK, then from KK will travel all the way to Kuching. I will definitely record all my route, not by 1 gps but 3 device at the same time! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
And dont forget to collect poi along the way.

Enjoy your GPS!

andoropoi

Postby andoropoi » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:39 pm

log for today.....
Bundu Kayul.gdb
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

winwintoto1234
Valued Contributor

Postby winwintoto1234 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:14 pm

shideen wrote:Bros,
Currently I really really in need for golden tracks around Bongawan (borneo golf club), then around Membakut. This is for allignment of the map.
Next, Sipitang & Sindumin. If u guys have chance, collect the tracks. Again, its for allignment. Most of the roads already drawn, but I dont know how accurate they are.
Next week, I will be going to KK, then from KK will travel all the way to Kuching. I will definitely record all my route, not by 1 gps but 3 device at the same time! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
And dont forget to collect poi along the way.

Enjoy your GPS!

Bro, those places are hundred KM away from KK la. Not always have chance to track...
Will definitely do so if happen to travel there again. Also, please let us know if the track has already been done by someone else.
Since you'll be traveling from KK to Kuching, then you'll have the chance to track those places.
They are on the way to Kuching, from KK, by road of course...
Wishing you a safe and joyful journey. :prayer:

shideen
Senior Mapper

Postby shideen » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:36 pm

winwintoto1234 wrote:Bro, those places are hundred KM away from KK la. Not always have chance to track...
Will definitely do so if happen to travel there again. Also, please let us know if the track has already been done by someone else.
Since you'll be traveling from KK to Kuching, then you'll have the chance to track those places.
They are on the way to Kuching, from KK, by road of course...
Wishing you a safe and joyful journey. :prayer:

Its my yearly route actually. Every year at least once, I will travel the whole stretch of sarawak thru brunei. Only before I did not "engaged" with this gps things, so I never track. Same thing with sabah, I have travelled all over sabah (major places only la). Now, everywhere I go, I am sure to collect tracks any roads I travelled. :thumbsup:

Return to “East Malaysia & Brunei Map Feedback”