very long way from KL timesquare to Genting

Feedback for our road information and food recommendation POIs

Moderators: wwloon, alharis299, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our custom POIs
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
keong8867

very long way from KL timesquare to Genting

Postby keong8867 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:58 am

I,m always driving to Kuala Lumpur from genting,when i drive back to genting from KL,it always get me the longest way,and everytime take me to the "DUKE" highway,even though that I alreadf setting in my papago system "avoid toll" But it still bring me to the same way,can I make any changing of this?Cause there is another way is nearer and no toll,it's "jalan kuching"instead of "DUKE" highway,pls tell me anyway that i can make this change??I,m using papago X8.5

sunn
Senior Mapper
Location: Shah Alam (HP4150 & SIRF3 BT, HP6515, Etrex Legend HCX, Omnia i900 16GB, Samsung Note 2, Ipad 2

Re: very long way from KL timesquare to Genting

Postby sunn » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:40 am

keong8867 wrote:I,m always driving to Kuala Lumpur from genting,when i drive back to genting from KL,it always get me the longest way,and everytime take me to the "DUKE" highway,even though that I alreadf setting in my papago system "avoid toll" But it still bring me to the same way,can I make any changing of this?Cause there is another way is nearer and no toll,it's "jalan kuching"instead of "DUKE" highway,pls tell me anyway that i can make this change??I,m using papago X8.5

Your departure location and back?

Regards
It is a merit to forgive others:
The more we forgive the more merit we collect.

(Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs. )

Return to “MFM Custom POI Feedback”