Haji Umrah & Ziarah Map Feedback

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for other areas.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
User avatar
shideen
Senior Mapper
Posts: 606
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:05 am
Location: Labuan FT

Haji Umrah & Ziarah Map Feedback

Postby shideen » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:40 pm

Please contribute tracklogs, POIs and any info for Haji Umrah map here.
:tq:
Nuvi200, 255W, GMXT on N5800, 60csx, Papago X3 (EastGear), Galactio V8

kayes
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Re: Haji Umrah & Ziarah Map Feedback

Postby kayes » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:48 pm

sori, i have minimum knowledge on GPS. can this be used Garmin Mobile?

User avatar
shideen
Senior Mapper
Posts: 606
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:05 am
Location: Labuan FT

Re: Haji Umrah & Ziarah Map Feedback

Postby shideen » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:12 pm

kayes wrote:sori, i have minimum knowledge on GPS. can this be used Garmin Mobile?

can be used on any garmin unit :D
Nuvi200, 255W, GMXT on N5800, 60csx, Papago X3 (EastGear), Galactio V8

ajay
Posts: 387
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:40 am
Location: Bdr Baru Bangi
Contact:

Re: Haji Umrah & Ziarah Map Feedback

Postby ajay » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:46 pm

alhamdulillah.. saya dah jumpa coordinate untuk Madinatul Hujjaj di Jeddah.
Minta TS update POI ini.

Name : Madinatul Hujjaj
Coord : N21.50390, E039.19648

Lokasi ini agak sukar dijumpai oleh driver bas dari Mekah. Driver bas yg saya naik dulu terpaksa tanya polis peronda bermotosikal yg kebetulan lalu. Jadi siapa2 yg pergi haji & bawa gps device elok sangat save lokasi ini dan print map ini utk tunjuk pada driver nanti.
from Garmin Que for Pocket PC to Garmin Mobile XT for Windows Mobile to Nuvi 205W to Papago M9 for Android & now Garmin Nuvi 2576.

User avatar
shideen
Senior Mapper
Posts: 606
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:05 am
Location: Labuan FT

Re: Haji Umrah & Ziarah Map Feedback

Postby shideen » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:20 pm

ajay wrote:alhamdulillah.. saya dah jumpa coordinate untuk Madinatul Hujjaj di Jeddah.
Minta TS update POI ini.

Name : Madinatul Hujjaj
Coord : N21.50390, E039.19648

Lokasi ini agak sukar dijumpai oleh driver bas dari Mekah. Driver bas yg saya naik dulu terpaksa tanya polis peronda bermotosikal yg kebetulan lalu. Jadi siapa2 yg pergi haji & bawa gps device elok sangat save lokasi ini dan print map ini utk tunjuk pada driver nanti.


Terima kasih Ajay.
Lokasi poi tu dah saya masukkan sejak setahun lalu. Ada org bagi info. Cuba download latest map.

madinatulhujjaj.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nuvi200, 255W, GMXT on N5800, 60csx, Papago X3 (EastGear), Galactio V8

ajay
Posts: 387
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:40 am
Location: Bdr Baru Bangi
Contact:

Re: Haji Umrah & Ziarah Map Feedback

Postby ajay » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:36 pm

I see, didnt realise its already there. Good job bro

shideen wrote:
ajay wrote:alhamdulillah.. saya dah jumpa coordinate untuk Madinatul Hujjaj di Jeddah.
Minta TS update POI ini.

Name : Madinatul Hujjaj
Coord : N21.50390, E039.19648

Lokasi ini agak sukar dijumpai oleh driver bas dari Mekah. Driver bas yg saya naik dulu terpaksa tanya polis peronda bermotosikal yg kebetulan lalu. Jadi siapa2 yg pergi haji & bawa gps device elok sangat save lokasi ini dan print map ini utk tunjuk pada driver nanti.


Terima kasih Ajay.
Lokasi poi tu dah saya masukkan sejak setahun lalu. Ada org bagi info. Cuba download latest map.

madinatulhujjaj.jpg
from Garmin Que for Pocket PC to Garmin Mobile XT for Windows Mobile to Nuvi 205W to Papago M9 for Android & now Garmin Nuvi 2576.


Return to “Other Area Feedback”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests