GPSMapEdit

Discussions and information on PC-based GPS software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about GPS software only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
tympg
Senior Mapper

GPSMapEdit

Postby tympg » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:12 am

Folks,

FYI, the latest version of GPSMapEdit is 1.0.50.1 (14 Sep 2008).

You can get here:
http://www.geopainting.com/en/

Happy mapping!
Garmin nüvi 2575R; Garmin eTrex Vista HCx; Android 5.0.1 Phone

kalam
Polygon Mapper

Re: GPSMapEdit

Postby kalam » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:44 am

GPSMapEdit 1.0 (update 51.0)

Link
http://www.geopainting.com/en/
New feature: The new tool 'Measure Distance' is introduced (menu 'Tools | Measure Distance').
New feature: Selected menu items and toolbar buttons may be hidden by user - menu 'Tools | Options', 'Common' tab, press button 'Customize Menu and Toolbar'.
Enhancement: In the tool 'Create Object', the size of created objects is shown in special status bar panel (length of polyline, area of polygon, width/length of strip and rectangle, radius of circle and disk).

Download
http://www.geopainting.com/download/mapedit1-0-51-0.zip

fancheng
Senior Mapper

Postby fancheng » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:34 pm

anybody know why can't veiw http://www.geopainting.com/en/ since 10am to now 1.30pm sept 27

sunn
Senior Mapper
Location: Shah Alam (HP4150 & SIRF3 BT, HP6515, Etrex Legend HCX, Omnia i900 16GB, Samsung Note 2, Ipad 2

Postby sunn » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:39 pm

Bro,

Its ok now. Upgraded to the latest.
It is a merit to forgive others:
The more we forgive the more merit we collect.

(Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs. )

fancheng
Senior Mapper

Postby fancheng » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:11 pm

GPSMapEdit 1.0 (update 52.3)
(November 1st, 2008)

Download version 1.0.52.3 (1095 K).

* Fix: Crash in 'Verify Map' (thanks to Михаил_Омск).
* Fix: Minor issues in 'Show in 3D'.

GPSMapEdit 1.0 (update 52.2)
(October 31st, 2008)

* New feature: Export to format NM2 for Navitel Navigator 3.2.4 (please see menu item 'File | Export | Navitel 3.2.4 map (*.map)').
* New feature: Elevations of vertices of road polyline may be authored in Node Properties, '3D' tab (available only for type set "Navitel"). The data are saved in MP format and may be exported only to NM2 for Navitel Navigator 3.2.4.
* New feature: Visualization of such 3D-roads in 3D: right-click at 3D-road, context menu item 'Show in 3D'. (Pre-installed Direct3D 8.x is required.)
* Enhancement: 'Tools | Verify Map': verification for polygon overlapping and self-intersection is fixed and accelerated (thanks to Prosso).
* Enhancement: Track recording may be performed in GPX format (as well as in former MPS format). To switch track format: menu item 'Tools | Options', 'GPS Tracking' tab.
* Fix: The result of applying 'Rectify Polygon' in some cases (thanks to Alexander Leschinsky).
* Fix: Skins in format TXT для Garmin TYP, reading XPM with 2 or more characters per pixel (thanks to k2roble).

edchuang (retired)
Regional Mapper (retired)
Location: Shah Alam (GMXT+i-Blue747 Logger, Holux GPSmile62 Pro)

Postby edchuang (retired) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:08 pm

Bro fancheng, do we need to uninstall the current version before install the latest updates? Please advice. Thanks. :D

fancheng
Senior Mapper

Postby fancheng » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:18 pm

edchuang wrote:Bro fancheng, do we need to uninstall the current version before install the latest updates? Please advice. Thanks. :D

Bro edchuang,

No, just extracted and use it, If u have shortcut at desktop, make sure u make new shortcut to desktop.

Once U use new ver. it will overwrite the old registy in windows by next time when u open mp file, it will auto run new ver.

alyem
Regional Mapper

Postby alyem » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:45 pm

Hopefully the new ver.. does not gave us problem....
73, 9w2yyl
You need the MAP, We need your TRACK

smallville

GPS MapEdit

Postby smallville » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:08 am

helo,
1- i want to ask how to uninstall mapedit, coz i have install mapedit and now i have problem with mapsource. when i want open map its will open use mapedit. now i can't open my map and its give msg eror "c:\garmin\gmapsupp.img" is not a valid mapsource file and could not be open. anyone have idea to deal with this problem?

2- i have made track for a new place when transfer into mapsource and its not combine into MFM map and its just show the new track. can i only sent this track here?

tq

:rox:
practice make perfect

dvpro

Re: how to uninstall mapedit

Postby dvpro » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:54 am

smallville wrote:helo,
1- i want to ask how to uninstall mapedit, coz i have install mapedit and now i have problem with mapsource. when i want open map its will open use mapedit. now i can't open my map and its give msg eror "c:\garmin\gmapsupp.img" is not a valid mapsource file and could not be open. anyone have idea to deal with this problem? Mapsource cannot open IMG files whether GPSMapedit is installed or not. If you need to use a mapset in Mapsource, you've got to install it. An example of a Mapsource mapset/product is the MFM 1.31 installer <- click here.

2- i have made track for a new place when transfer into mapsource and its not combine into MFM map and its just show the new track. can i only sent this track here? Yes, our mappers will use that track to update the map.

tq

:rox:
I take everything in moderation, including moderation.

Return to “GPS Software & Apps”