Routing issue for Kolam Ikan Restorant for map ver 110214

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for other areas.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
littlekheong

Routing issue for Kolam Ikan Restorant for map ver 110214

Postby littlekheong » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Hi All,

Just to share with the people here on some of the routing issue for the latest map of 110214. When i tried to route from KL to Kolam Ikan Restaurant, it does not calculate and it shows wrong route. The expected time shows arrive in 4 minutes plus plus (From KL to Kedah which the Kolam Ikan Restaurant located). Also, when it routes, it does not show the road name and only indicates the North, West direction to drive. I am using Nuvi 765 and i do have this issue previously. Could anyone help to advice on this? Thanks.

Littlekheong.

alharis299
Champion Polygon Mapper
Champion Polygon Mapper

Re: Routing issue for Kolam Ikan Restorant for map ver 11021

Postby alharis299 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:46 pm

littlekheong wrote:Hi All,

Just to share with the people here on some of the routing issue for the latest map of 110214. When i tried to route from KL to Kolam Ikan Restaurant, it does not calculate and it shows wrong route. The expected time shows arrive in 4 minutes plus plus (From KL to Kedah which the Kolam Ikan Restaurant located). Also, when it routes, it does not show the road name and only indicates the North, West direction to drive. I am using Nuvi 765 and i do have this issue previously. Could anyone help to advice on this? Thanks.

Littlekheong.

Please set your GPS to this coordinate

N5 25 04.2 E100 38 18.9 only. ( Closest position to Kolam Ikan Restaurant)

Hope this helps

chanrakter

Re: Routing issue for Kolam Ikan Restorant for map ver 11021

Postby chanrakter » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:32 pm

alharis299 wrote:
littlekheong wrote:Hi All,

Littlekheong.

Please set your GPS to this coordinate

N5 25 04.2 E100 38 18.9 only. ( Closest position to Kolam Ikan Restaurant)

Hope this helps

Tested the coordinate and ok

Return to “Other Area Feedback”