New Masjid & Surau (Near kinrara)

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Kuala Lumpur & Selangor. Mapper: Sunn

Moderators: shawchyn, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
zeese5
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 6:19 am

New Masjid & Surau (Near kinrara)

Postby zeese5 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:05 am

Please add this.

Surau Al-Taqwa : N 03 1 59 E 101 40 36

Masjid Talhah bin 'Ubaidillah : N 03 3 18 E 101 39 54

Thank you

Updated 837 -sunn

zeese5
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 6:19 am

Re: New Masjid & Surau (Near kinrara)

Postby zeese5 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:01 pm

zeese5 wrote:Please add this.

Surau Al-Taqwa : N 03 1 59 E 101 40 36

Masjid Talhah bin 'Ubaidillah : N 03 3 18 E 101 39 54

Thank you

Updated 837 -sunn


Hi Admin/Mod.. Thank you for including above POI in the latest maps. Unfortunately, both POI location shown in papago are wrong.
I have double check my coordinates and the above coordinates are already correct. Let me re-write the coordinate again with proper
unit symbols (degree, minutes, seconds).

Surau Al-Taqwa :
N03° 01' 59"
E101° 40' 36"

Masjid Talhah bin Ubaidillah :
N03° 03' 18
E101° 39' 54"

I am not able to provide the currently wrong POI coordinate shown in papago because I'm using a mobile phone. It cannot show the poi coordinate. However, the name of the POIs are correct, except they are off by a few kilometers away.

Can you please correct the POI location.

Thanks.

User avatar
sunn
Senior Mapper
Posts: 3362
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:45 pm
Location: Shah Alam (HP4150 & SIRF3 BT, HP6515, Etrex Legend HCX, Omnia i900 16GB, Samsung Note 2, Ipad 2

Re: New Masjid & Surau (Near kinrara)

Postby sunn » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:30 pm

zeese5 wrote:
zeese5 wrote:Please add this.

Surau Al-Taqwa : N 03 1 59 E 101 40 36

Masjid Talhah bin 'Ubaidillah : N 03 3 18 E 101 39 54

Thank you

Updated 837 -sunn


Hi Admin/Mod.. Thank you for including above POI in the latest maps. Unfortunately, both POI location shown in papago are wrong.
I have double check my coordinates and the above coordinates are already correct. Let me re-write the coordinate again with proper
unit symbols (degree, minutes, seconds).

Surau Al-Taqwa :
N03° 01' 59"
E101° 40' 36"

Masjid Talhah bin Ubaidillah :
N03° 03' 18
E101° 39' 54"

I am not able to provide the currently wrong POI coordinate shown in papago because I'm using a mobile phone. It cannot show the poi coordinate. However, the name of the POIs are correct, except they are off by a few kilometers away.

Can you please correct the POI location.

Thanks.


Hi,

Can you provide me with this format N3.033110° E101.676610°

Regards
It is a merit to forgive others:
The more we forgive the more merit we collect.

(Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs. )

zeese5
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 6:19 am

Re: New Masjid & Surau (Near kinrara)

Postby zeese5 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:52 pm

sunn wrote:
zeese5 wrote:
zeese5 wrote:Please add this.

Surau Al-Taqwa : N 03 1 59 E 101 40 36

Masjid Talhah bin 'Ubaidillah : N 03 3 18 E 101 39 54

Thank you

Updated 837 -sunn


Hi Admin/Mod.. Thank you for including above POI in the latest maps. Unfortunately, both POI location shown in papago are wrong.
I have double check my coordinates and the above coordinates are already correct. Let me re-write the coordinate again with proper
unit symbols (degree, minutes, seconds).

Surau Al-Taqwa :
N03° 01' 59"
E101° 40' 36"

Masjid Talhah bin Ubaidillah :
N03° 03' 18
E101° 39' 54"

I am not able to provide the currently wrong POI coordinate shown in papago because I'm using a mobile phone. It cannot show the poi coordinate. However, the name of the POIs are correct, except they are off by a few kilometers away.

Can you please correct the POI location.

Thanks.


Hi,

Can you provide me with this format N3.033110° E101.676610°

Regards


Hi Sunn,
These are the coordinates in another format ... Please fix it. Thank you and I really appreciate your effort.

Surau Al-Taqwa : N3.033056 E101.676667

Masjid Talhah bin Ubaidillah : N3.055 E101.665

User avatar
sunn
Senior Mapper
Posts: 3362
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:45 pm
Location: Shah Alam (HP4150 & SIRF3 BT, HP6515, Etrex Legend HCX, Omnia i900 16GB, Samsung Note 2, Ipad 2

Re: New Masjid & Surau (Near kinrara)

Postby sunn » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:57 pm

zeese5 wrote:
sunn wrote:
zeese5 wrote:
Hi Admin/Mod.. Thank you for including above POI in the latest maps. Unfortunately, both POI location shown in papago are wrong.
I have double check my coordinates and the above coordinates are already correct. Let me re-write the coordinate again with proper
unit symbols (degree, minutes, seconds).

Surau Al-Taqwa :
N03° 01' 59"
E101° 40' 36"

Masjid Talhah bin Ubaidillah :
N03° 03' 18
E101° 39' 54"

I am not able to provide the currently wrong POI coordinate shown in papago because I'm using a mobile phone. It cannot show the poi coordinate. However, the name of the POIs are correct, except they are off by a few kilometers away.

Can you please correct the POI location.

Thanks.


Hi,

Can you provide me with this format N3.033110° E101.676610°

Regards


Hi Sunn,
These are the coordinates in another format ... Please fix it. Thank you and I really appreciate your effort.

Surau Al-Taqwa : N3.033056 E101.676667

Masjid Talhah bin Ubaidillah : N3.055 E101.665


Updated
It is a merit to forgive others:
The more we forgive the more merit we collect.

(Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs. )


Return to “KL & Selangor Map Feedback”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests