LATAR

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Kuala Lumpur & Selangor. Mapper: Sunn

Moderators: shawchyn, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Re: LATAR

Postby tuah » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Minor updates:

1. Error road name - Jalan Kenangan (should be Jalan Kenangan 1 & 2).
2. Point to cut road crossing Latar and to add unpaved road.

Updated 680 -sunn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Postby tuah » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Lets complete to 33km.

Updated 680 -sunn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Postby tuah » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Guys, do you want this as POI. I've collected all (12).

Inggo
Contributor
Location: N04'37.399"E103'12.484" MyGPS,Nuvi,PapagoX2/X3/X5 Mapking, I-GO, GarminXT GoSPEED

Postby Inggo » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:59 pm

tuah wrote:Guys, do you want this as POI. I've collected all (12).

Wireless emergency Phone =P~
is this can be used to call out, such as sembang2 dg kawan ? :mrgreen: :finga:
...maybe the -m'force'm- will be with you, always.. :peace:
:mrgreen: Skywalker

jack.hezraat

Postby jack.hezraat » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:47 pm

Wow...
I'm one of the many consultant for LATAR (KLSE) and seeing you guys working on this highway somewhat makes me all teary. Pity that I can't share with you guys on all of the info surrounding the new expressway. In my safekeeping is one of many LATAR Expressway plan itself!

But allow me to share and correct one thing. The customer service complex is not located at Bestari Jaya - That's the "KLSEB Operational Complex". Their customer service complex are located at all toll plaza - Ijok, Kuang West, Kuang East & Templer Park.

Both Kundang RnR construction are yet to be completed. My client inform me that it may be complete sometime before Eid Firtri.. =D

tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Postby tuah » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:33 pm

jack.hezraat wrote:Wow...
I'm one of the many consultant for LATAR (KLSE) and seeing you guys working on this highway somewhat makes me all teary. Pity that I can't share with you guys on all of the info surrounding the new expressway. In my safekeeping is one of many LATAR Expressway plan itself!

But allow me to share and correct one thing. The customer service complex is not located at Bestari Jaya - That's the "KLSEB Operational Complex". Their customer service complex are located at all toll plaza - Ijok, Kuang West, Kuang East & Templer Park.

Both Kundang RnR construction are yet to be completed. My client inform me that it may be complete sometime before Eid Firtri.. =D

:welcome: to mfm

tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Postby tuah » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:42 pm

Bro Sunn,

Please cut the road. I don't physically seen it crossing. It might be a trail before. I saw one that go through a tunnel about 200-300m futher, i.e. near KLSEB and it was actually unpaved road. Didn't track it coz the road is meant for 4-wheeler or scrambler :mrgreen: .

Updated 680 -sunn

explorace

Postby explorace » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:39 pm

tuah wrote:Guys, do you want this as POI. I've collected all (12).

I think this POIs would be greatly helps in case of emergency.. who knows? Not only along LATAR but should be for all highways.

Good job!

sunn
Senior Mapper
Location: Shah Alam (HP4150 & SIRF3 BT, HP6515, Etrex Legend HCX, Omnia i900 16GB, Samsung Note 2, Ipad 2

Postby sunn » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:30 pm

My first drive in LATAR this afternoon.

Just because this driver missed the turn-off, he make a illegal U-turn. Luckily most of the Cars was not travelling very fast. Else it will be a major accident.

different direction 2-1.JPG

You can view the video here. (best at 720p & above)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCX58-ZTDbc
It is a merit to forgive others:
The more we forgive the more merit we collect.

(Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs. )

naim

Postby naim » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:29 am

Did LATAR yesterday for usual seafood lunch at Kuala Selangor (from top end of GCE to K Selangor, only 30min). One of the boringest drive ever -- it's a characterless thoroughfare. :)

Pls see my travelogues at http://naim.my - THANKS!

Return to “KL & Selangor Map Feedback”