Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Kuala Lumpur & Selangor. Mapper: Sunn
Moderators: shawchyn, Moderators, Regional Mappers
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
- Senior Mapper
- Posts: 3421
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:45 pm
- Location: Shah Alam (HP4150 & SIRF3 BT, HP6515, Etrex Legend HCX, Omnia i900 16GB, Samsung Note 2, Ipad 2
Richardjcf1234 wrote:HI. This might be a silly question. When I leave KL centre using Jalan Pemlee and then turning right on to Jalan Raja Chulan my navigation shows that I am going to the KL tower up the Access road off Jalan Puncak, only when I get to Jalan Tun Perak does the navigation figure out where I am. If I go in the reverse way, i.e. going into KL centre the navigation is accurate. Any ideas why this should be? It only happened after I updated the maps.
Might be due to the highrise buildings the GPS signal is weak thus having this issue.
It is a merit to forgive others:
The more we forgive the more merit we collect.
(Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs. )
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:21 pm
- Posts: 635
- Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:11 pm
Bangi Convention Center
Updated 886 -sunn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Return to “KL & Selangor Map Feedback”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests