F-EPM POI Thread

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Kelantan, Terengganu & Pahang. Mapper: Sunn

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
mohicans
Valued Contributor

Re: F-EPM POI Thread

Postby mohicans » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:01 am

Central Pahang Waypoints
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"When the grey hair is dead,Magua will eat his heart out"

zamad
Valued Contributor

Postby zamad » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:38 am

Just one POI this time: D'Ark Training & Resort
N3 19.944 E101 51.525

There's a stream beside this POI with knee-deep cool refreshing water. Locals (I think) ride the stream in floats (ie lorry tire tube), kinda 'white water rafting...' Any takers to map the stream?
:rox:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mfm : magnificent free maps
Garmin nüvi 2575RLM v2.80, Garmin 60CSx v4.00, Garmin nüvi 205W(patched), Papago R5800 X8.5, Qstarz Q1000P (Datalogger)
Retired: GMXT Palm T|X, nuvifone A10 v5.0.77, Garmin-Asus G60 v2.43, GPSlim236 (Datalogger)

sunn
Senior Mapper
Location: Shah Alam (HP4150 & SIRF3 BT, HP6515, Etrex Legend HCX, Omnia i900 16GB, Samsung Note 2, Ipad 2

Postby sunn » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:49 pm

:tq: Updated 238
It is a merit to forgive others:
The more we forgive the more merit we collect.

(Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs. )

srs_syndicate019

Postby srs_syndicate019 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:37 am

koi wrote:Some POIs which I picked up while traveling south from Kuantan.

Thanks.

hi to all seniors..i'm very new here...i'm want to try some files of POI's but cannot because all the files here in .gdb... hope i can get .gpi :cry: :prayer:

koi
Polygon Mapper

Postby koi » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:19 pm

srs_syndicate019 wrote:

Thanks.

hi to all seniors..i'm very new here...i'm want to try some files of POI's but cannot because all the files here in .gdb... hope i can get .gpi :cry: :prayer:

bro srs, would you pls articulate on what you are trying to achieve here? My early gdb file was meant as contribution to be added to MFM. If I am correct, you are trying to get gpi file to be placed in \garmin\POI\ directory ?? :-k

srs_syndicate019

Postby srs_syndicate019 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:21 am

koi wrote:
srs_syndicate019 wrote:

Thanks.

bro srs, would you pls articulate on what you are trying to achieve here? My early gdb file was meant as contribution to be added to MFM. If I am correct, you are trying to get gpi file to be placed in \garmin\POI\ directory ?? :-k

hi bro koi...yes..i'm trying to get gpi file to be placed in my new garmin nuvi 200w that i've bought last week. i'm didn't have any source to get that file nor to contribute..
is it use any software to convert from gdb to gpi files?could i use my nuvi to collect gdb files as i right now stay at Maran,Pahang.How?could u give steps how can i make the contribution? When i use the map..there is need more space of improvement and effort to make the map much better. i hope i could contribute to the MFM. [-o<

tanseehua

Postby tanseehua » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:50 pm

Collect some of the new POI in Kuala Krai, relocated KFC Kuala Krai also. Some Klang valley POI also.

EastMushu
Valued Contributor

Postby EastMushu » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:44 pm

Some more POI from Kuantan. Have added a new point for the new East Coast Mall.

Note the corrected location of Alor Akar Seafood Restaurant. It was wrongly placed on MFM 1.15 and MSM 2.30. Also Kubang Buaya foodcourt is actually known as Lai Lai Square.

koi
Polygon Mapper

Postby koi » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:44 am

srs_syndicate019 wrote:is it use any software to convert from gdb to gpi files?

you got pm.

doritezza

Postby doritezza » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:44 am

hi, this is my 1st contribution.
new POI in Besut,Trg. Smk Permaisuri Nur Zahirah.

Return to “Pahang, Terengganu & Kelantan Map Feedback”