Route to Fraser's Hills

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Kelantan, Terengganu & Pahang. Mapper: Sunn

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
azlan96

Route to Fraser's Hills

Postby azlan96 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:00 pm

Hi, just checking with you guys, which road to Frasers Hills is actually faster? the one suggested by the map, or MY route?

My parents complain edi why the GPS dont take them to the usual route, they are scared that they will be lost... :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

naim

Re: Route to Fraser's Hills

Postby naim » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Quickest is take PLUS, head north, exit at Bkt Beruntung. After Toll Plaza, there's a T-junction, turn right, look for prominent Kuala Kubu Baru signage/direction. Near/at KKB there'll be big signs for Fraser's Hill. No need GPS.
Pls see my travelogues at http://naim.my - THANKS!

Return to “Pahang, Terengganu & Kelantan Map Feedback”