East West Expressway POIs Project

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Kelantan, Terengganu & Pahang. Mapper: Sunn

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
pohon_piasau

East West Expressway POIs Project

Postby pohon_piasau » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:40 pm

Hy Guys,

I went to Kuala Terengganu from Penang on last 12th February, what I found that there are many rooms to improve on our MFM maps. The major road link was good but there are many minor road or alley that "May Be" important to traveler.

Many inportant POIs such as petrol pumps hasn't been update although I using latest map obtained from this forum MFM-110214 if I not mistaken.

So I suggest this topic for a compilation of POIs of East West Expressway, so MFM mapper can do their Good effort to our community.

Suggestions Sound Alert/Pop ups:

1. Creating Sharp Bend Alert
2. Interesting POIs - Best Food Stall, Resorts, Chalets, Lodging, Hot Spring, workshops, Petrol Pumps, Clinic, Hospitals etc
3. Speed Trap Zone - I found I fix camera install somewhere along the route
4. Engage Low (Perhaps) for downhills
5. No overtaking Zone Ahead
6. Overtaking Ahead
7. Many more

Why it is important:
I don't think that many people (GPS User) travel/use this route and if it does, we're solely depending on the information install in our GPS unit.

I'll update some of my POIs taken during the journey..

Thank in advance

Return to “Pahang, Terengganu & Kelantan Map Feedback”