Penang, Kedah & Perlis Untracked Places Tracking Requests

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Kedah, Penang & Perlis. Mapper: OngCC

Moderators: tympg, keong8260, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
kaybee
Valued Contributor
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:14 am
Location: Bukit Tengah, Penang (nuvi 200w, i-Blue 747A+ logger)
Contact:

Re: Taman Selayang Jaya, Sungai Puyu still not up-to-date.

Postby kaybee » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:37 pm

kaybee wrote:
tympg wrote:
limka72 wrote:Taman Selayang Jaya already 3 year.. But until today the map still not up-to-date.


After doing some research on the net, I think I have found the place bro limka72 is referring to:

At around N5.45006 E100.39633 there are some roads on the satellite photo which is still not in our map.
20110103_tympg Tmn Selayang Jaya BW.png

Any tracker interested? :)

If not, I will go there one of these weekends myself.

Cheers.

Go ahead bro tympg. I've captured it in my to track list but don't think will able to do it so soon.

Plan change. I'll be having lunch at a nearby Thai restaurant this Saturday. Should be able track it then.

User avatar
tympg
Senior Mapper
Posts: 1586
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Penang

Re: Taman Selayang Jaya, Sungai Puyu still not up-to-date.

Postby tympg » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:24 pm

kaybee wrote:Plan change. I'll be having lunch at a nearby Thai restaurant this Saturday. Should be able track it then.

:thumbsup:
Garmin nüvi 2575R; Garmin eTrex Vista HCx; Android 5.0.1 Phone

kaybee
Valued Contributor
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:14 am
Location: Bukit Tengah, Penang (nuvi 200w, i-Blue 747A+ logger)
Contact:

Re: Penang, Kedah & Perlis Untracked Places Tracking Request

Postby kaybee » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:13 pm

CatV5 wrote:Hi need help to track the new Taman Kulim Utama near Infineon Kulim Hi Tech Park Kedah
5.396443,100.586452

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=5.396443,100.586452&num=1&t=h&sll=5.395703,100.588245&sspn=0.005341,0.009645&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=5.394357,100.590627&spn=0.005341,0.009645&z=17

Thanks

I've submitted the tracklog in appropriate thread \:D/

User avatar
keong8260
Regional Mapper
Posts: 1828
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:29 pm
Location: Alor Setar (60CSx, Nuvi, Papago, Polnav, Galactio, Compass, Parang, Gun)
Contact:

Re: Penang, Kedah & Perlis Untracked Places Tracking Request

Postby keong8260 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:57 am

kaybee wrote:
CatV5 wrote:Hi need help to track the new Taman Kulim Utama near Infineon Kulim Hi Tech Park Kedah
5.396443,100.586452

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=5.396443,100.586452&num=1&t=h&sll=5.395703,100.588245&sspn=0.005341,0.009645&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=5.394357,100.590627&spn=0.005341,0.009645&z=17

Thanks

I've submitted the tracklog in appropriate thread \:D/


You guys are fast!!! :champ: :champ: :champ:

CatV5
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:50 am

Re: Penang, Kedah & Perlis Untracked Places Tracking Request

Postby CatV5 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:05 pm

oh wow, thank you very much!!! [-o< [-o< [-o<

:tq: :tq: :good: :good:

kaybee
Valued Contributor
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:14 am
Location: Bukit Tengah, Penang (nuvi 200w, i-Blue 747A+ logger)
Contact:

Re: Taman Selayang Jaya, Sungai Puyu still not up-to-date.

Postby kaybee » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:21 pm

limka72 wrote:Taman Selayang Jaya already 3 year.. But until today the map still not up-to-date.

Submitted tracklogs in appropriate thread.

080808
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Penang, Kedah & Perlis Untracked Places Tracking Request

Postby 080808 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Hi sifu, there is a missing track in this Taman. Although it is not the main road, but this joint has become one of the road with most traffic for us to enter this Taman. Pls help us to add it into the new map. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
keong8260
Regional Mapper
Posts: 1828
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:29 pm
Location: Alor Setar (60CSx, Nuvi, Papago, Polnav, Galactio, Compass, Parang, Gun)
Contact:

Re: Penang, Kedah & Perlis Untracked Places Tracking Request

Postby keong8260 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:44 am

080808 wrote:Hi sifu, there is a missing track in this Taman. Although it is not the main road, but this joint has become one of the road with most traffic for us to enter this Taman. Pls help us to add it into the new map. Thanks.


Bro 080808, the correct place to make an error report is at Penang, Kedah & Perlis Change/Error Feedback Jan-Feb 2011... :tq:

080808
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Penang, Kedah & Perlis Untracked Places Tracking Request

Postby 080808 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:38 pm

keong8260 wrote:
080808 wrote:Hi sifu, there is a missing track in this Taman. Although it is not the main road, but this joint has become one of the road with most traffic for us to enter this Taman. Pls help us to add it into the new map. Thanks.


Bro 080808, the correct place to make an error report is at Penang, Kedah & Perlis Change/Error Feedback Jan-Feb 2011... :tq:


Sorry..& thanks for the correction... #-o

pohon_piasau
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Re: Penang, Kedah & Perlis Untracked Places Tracking Request

Postby pohon_piasau » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Hey Guys,

Anyone from Padang Serai / Kulim / Tasik Gelugor who has tracked for this area. Please share, so we can make short cut from Pinang Tunggal to Padang Serai - direct, not via Kg Selamat.

Image

here is the file.. Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Return to “Penang, Kedah & Perlis Map Feedback”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests