Thanks for supporting Galactio for the last 2 years, it has been great for the team to know that we are having happy users like you.
Please refer to the replies below for your questions posted:
1) The TMC data actually requires licensing in order to perform the tagging of traffic service to the map. However as MFM is a free community map, where the users are not charged in the usage of the map, the licensing model becomes not feasible for such community map.
2) This feature is currently being looked at the moment actually. You should be able to know in the new features of Galactio once it
3) I can understand your point when you are having this request. This has been feedback to the team for further evaluation.
4) For the NavIQ-Online, you can actually plug in the SDCard directly into the card reader and run it from the PC, without the use of the GPS. For the backup purpose, are you able to elaborate a bit more in details?
5) For the importing of POI, do you mean creating additional POIs on the PC and transfer to the GPS for use?
Once again, thanks for your support and recommendation!
Team Galactio - Support
I am a pretty happy Galactio user for 2 years now. I am glad to see Galactio's constant updates of firmwares and features. Because of these, I have been recommending my friends and forum users to Galactio. Even though I'm not Muslim, I felt it was awesome that you guys added prayer timings.
1) However, I have been hoping (for the past 2 years) that you guys can integrate TMC to MFM's Singapore map, but it seems like a lost cause. People that I have recommended ask me the same question, why no TMC when using MFM map, which they felt was better.
2) If it's possible, allow us to enable have data logging? I would love to export my travel logs gpx/kml to google earth without using another device to do so.
3) Ability to add more midpoints, and switch mid and end points.
4) Import online features (NavIQonline) using SDcard, without plugging GPS to PC. PC->SDcard->Galactio, and allow backup to SDcard as well. For GPS without sdcard slot, export to a folder in internalsd?
5) Allow us to import POIs.
to Team Galactio and