GALACTIO - Consultant

Feedback for MFM-Galactio map/software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
NOTE: This forum should be used strictly for feedback of MFM-Galactio map/software only. Issues with other software or devices will be re-directed.
Galactio

Re: GALACTIO - Consultant

Postby Galactio » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:30 pm

Hi thinbluelinesafari,

Are you using the Blaupunkt NY800 unit?

Do you mean that everytime you start the program, you have to reset once in order for the map to be seen?

Regards
Support Galactio

thinbluelinesafari wrote:
tn728202 wrote:
thinbluelinesafari wrote:Hi, after update to 8.10.0.8, after satellite is lock, my map view is no map.. See image. This happen everytime a new start of the gps aka car is off... Then start again and the fog start again. I need to reset the gps in order to get the map back. Any solution?Image

Try to go to setting -> maps.
To check what map selected ?
TQ

SLA map

Galactio

Postby Galactio » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:38 pm

Hi tks,

Can you go to the Settings->NavIQ Info Page and let us know the Device ID and Model Info that you are using?
It seems that the package that is being used does not correspond to the device resolution, hence you are seeing very small fonts and changing of the Map Font Size will not help in this case.

For the map updates, do register the Galactio software that you have at http://www.galactio.com/ and you can download the regular SLA map updates. For the SD card slot location, you might want to refer to the manual or contact the dealer that you have got it from.

Regards
Support Galactio

tks wrote:Hi

I am more familiar with Garmin Nuvi GPS software, so I was stumped when my colleague asked me to help him out in his car GPS system. I have the following questions:

1. How do I make the font size bigger. There is one setting Map Font Size which I have already set to "Large" but it makes no difference whether I choose Small, Medium or Large. Font size remains the same. I am referring in particular to the text when I choose destination favourites or Map (see below screen). The text is so small that it is unreadable.

2. How do I update the map? Paiseh, but I cannot find the sd card slot, if any. Are the SLA maps downloadable free?

From what I can see, this is a Pioneer set (exact model I do not know) running Galactio V8.10.00.08. The map appears to be SLA EG v20131006 (TMC enabled).

[url=http://s58.photobucket.com/user/kstoh/media/Galactio/IMG_0969_zps6cb2d819.jpg.html]
Image[/url]

alexislcw

Postby alexislcw » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:47 pm

Hi Galactio Team,

I from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. May I know where to buy the MicroSD card version for my ford ranger T6 ECHD 8" Media Player.

Currently i'm using a trial version and feel very good GPS software.

HARDWARE INFORMATION CPU : SiRF Prima 600Mhz CPU, Advanced ARM 11 architecture
300M Hz DSP, Support 3D Hardware Acceleration: High resolution 3D graphics for real 3D map.

Thank you

Regard
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ahmadfirdaus83

Postby ahmadfirdaus83 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:32 am

help me please.................saya menggunakan device Lokatoo A1000HD.Di dalam device saya ada gunakan Galactio 8.9HD.............td saya download map update utk Galactio 8.9.setelah update complete.Saya masukkan semula sd card di dalam device dan run Galactio tetapi gagal serta terdapat error MAP.Sesiapa boleh tolong saya untuk baiki keadaan ini.Bile run Galactio die ada kuar "cannot open MAPDB".Sebelum update map ianya boleh run sperti biase dan guna seperti biase.

leongcheng88

Postby leongcheng88 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:27 pm

Please help error code -108? Please help my software version 8.8.00 ..error code -108 appear ..after i dowload MFM-Galactio 140823 ? thanks you

Please do not double post as this takes up resources. Your duplicate post has been deleted.

nnavin76

Postby nnavin76 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:42 am

Happy New Year ALL!!! :thumbsup:

nnavin76

Postby nnavin76 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:26 pm

Is Galactio still supporting here? It's been long since the last reply. & today, I can't seem to find their website! :-? :-? :-?

solvent

Postby solvent » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:30 am

Hi ,
My device model is Sensonic N400X
May i know galactio still still support the map updates ?
Thx

jackle

Postby jackle » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:58 am

alexislcw,

try here in SS2.. Just mentioned u r having ECHD Media player, they have the right version for u..

Axela

Postby Axela » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:19 pm

How to remove unused map from the card? thanks!
Nokia X6/
AR-01 active antenna/3D/ Di-GPS with D700

Return to “MFM-Galactio map/software feedback”