GALACTIO - Consultant

Feedback for MFM-Galactio map/software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
NOTE: This forum should be used strictly for feedback of MFM-Galactio map/software only. Issues with other software or devices will be re-directed.
Nicholas

Re: GALACTIO - Consultant

Postby Nicholas » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:50 pm

dwky65 wrote:Hi,

I have been using the Sensonic N580X, and the latest program version 8.10 works very well especially the junction view and the fast routing. Two function that i found is not so user friendly are the Recent Destination and Favourites. The Recent Destination function does not show you the latest recent destination and the option to sort for alphabetic order is not there. Same goes for the Favourites too! By the way does it have function to find POI along the destination we are going too?

Yup, 'recently found' is screwed up. Latest not at the top even if it's arranged by date.

kucengemok

Postby kucengemok » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:22 am

Galactico and powermap came from the same company..right? so why can't u guys JV with MFM too? =P~

ssneoh

Postby ssneoh » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:59 pm

I've registered, downloaded the activation file and updater. I tried to use another microSD that I bought earlier. Run updater with activation file in the folder. However when i installed the SD card back into the my car GPS unit, it requires a new license to be entered for a specified Device ID. Did I make any mistake or it work only for the original microSD? I've bought the original software with genuine license, why can't I use it on any microSD card that I buy?
Please advice.

tn728202

Postby tn728202 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:32 am

ssneoh wrote:I've registered, downloaded the activation file and updater. I tried to use another microSD that I bought earlier. Run updater with activation file in the folder. However when i installed the SD card back into the my car GPS unit, it requires a new license to be entered for a specified Device ID. Did I make any mistake or it work only for the original microSD? I've bought the original software with genuine license, why can't I use it on any microSD card that I buy?
Please advice.

It only work with original memory card =)
You try to send the original device id to Galactio to ask to change it to the device id of new memory card

thinbluelinesafari

Postby thinbluelinesafari » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:50 am

Hi, after update to 8.10.0.8, after satellite is lock, my map view is no map.. See image. This happen everytime a new start of the gps aka car is off... Then start again and the fog start again. I need to reset the gps in order to get the map back. Any solution?Image

ckteo172

Postby ckteo172 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:45 pm

alyem wrote:Galactio Consultant will answer all your Galactio Problem and Question here.

Hi,

I tried Geomate 500 and thought that it comes with TMC since the software interface provide tmc and traffic.

It's only after I brought Geomate 500s and realised it didn't come with TMC which provide live traffic information. It's such a disappointment. Any plan for marabella to come out with GPS with TMC or provide add-on for the current series to enable TMC?

tn728202

Postby tn728202 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:09 am

thinbluelinesafari wrote:Hi, after update to 8.10.0.8, after satellite is lock, my map view is no map.. See image. This happen everytime a new start of the gps aka car is off... Then start again and the fog start again. I need to reset the gps in order to get the map back. Any solution?Image

Try to go to setting -> maps.
To check what map selected ?
TQ

thinbluelinesafari

Postby thinbluelinesafari » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:10 am

tn728202 wrote:
thinbluelinesafari wrote:Hi, after update to 8.10.0.8, after satellite is lock, my map view is no map.. See image. This happen everytime a new start of the gps aka car is off... Then start again and the fog start again. I need to reset the gps in order to get the map back. Any solution?Image

Try to go to setting -> maps.
To check what map selected ?
TQ

SLA map

tn728202

Postby tn728202 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:48 am

thinbluelinesafari wrote:
SLA map

Try to download the new SLA from Galactio website
They release new version yesterday only

tks

Postby tks » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:31 am

Hi

I am more familiar with Garmin Nuvi GPS software, so I was stumped when my colleague asked me to help him out in his car GPS system. I have the following questions:

1. How do I make the font size bigger. There is one setting Map Font Size which I have already set to "Large" but it makes no difference whether I choose Small, Medium or Large. Font size remains the same. I am referring in particular to the text when I choose destination favourites or Map (see below screen). The text is so small that it is unreadable.

2. How do I update the map? Paiseh, but I cannot find the sd card slot, if any. Are the SLA maps downloadable free?

From what I can see, this is a Pioneer set (exact model I do not know) running Galactio V8.10.00.08. The map appears to be SLA EG v20131006 (TMC enabled).

[url=http://s58.photobucket.com/user/kstoh/media/Galactio/IMG_0969_zps6cb2d819.jpg.html]
Image[/url]

Return to “MFM-Galactio map/software feedback”