GALACTIO - Consultant

Feedback for MFM-Galactio map/software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
NOTE: This forum should be used strictly for feedback of MFM-Galactio map/software only. Issues with other software or devices will be re-directed.
Th3keeper

Re: GALACTIO - Consultant

Postby Th3keeper » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:44 am

Hi Galactio Consultant,

I have a Marbela uNav and would like to update it to the latest v8.9, I tried downloading from your site but it would now work it just shows a black screen. I had to restore it back to v8.8 and called Maka about this, apparently they told me that the one from Galactio website is not HD and uNav requires HD version. So could you point me to a working file for my uNav.

mephos

Postby mephos » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:23 pm

hi,

can i install galactio app and map into my car built in GPS? it using Orion N80 GPS navigation module with sd slot, GPS connector and video connector which link to the touch screen. must i but the license key ?

eugenet

Postby eugenet » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:57 pm

I'm using Galactio 8.8.
Man, it is very slow and totally unusable.
After I've driven 1km, Galactio still thinks I'm still stationary. It is not a problem if I run Garmin or Papago V8.5 on the same device.

Galactio

Postby Galactio » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:14 pm

Hi cyberet,

Unfortunately we do not have tools to do the conversion of favorites at the moment, but your feedback has been translated to the technical team.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regards
Team Galactio - Support

cyberet wrote:any way to transfer favourites from garmin or papago into galactio's user.db? :-?

its damn tedious to transfer tons of favourites built up over the years by entering gps coordinates manually into galactio. :nutz:

Galactio

Postby Galactio » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:56 pm

Hi Th3keeper,

We have referred your case to our support team. Please refer to your PM for further instructions.

Regards
Team Galactio

Th3keeper wrote:Hi Galactio Consultant,

I have a Marbela uNav and would like to update it to the latest v8.9, I tried downloading from your site but it would now work it just shows a black screen. I had to restore it back to v8.8 and called Maka about this, apparently they told me that the one from Galactio website is not HD and uNav requires HD version. So could you point me to a working file for my uNav.

Galactio

Postby Galactio » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:48 pm

Hi eugenet

What you are experiencing could be due to some configuration issues. May we know what is the device model that you using?

Regards
Team Galactio - Support

eugenet wrote:I'm using Galactio 8.8.
Man, it is very slow and totally unusable.
After I've driven 1km, Galactio still thinks I'm still stationary. It is not a problem if I run Garmin or Papago V8.5 on the same device.

Galactio

Postby Galactio » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:22 pm

hi mephos,

We regret to inform you that Galactio is currently available only for certain models of car built-in GPS, and yours is not being supported.

For supported models, you can just buy the license key from our distributors to run the Galactio App.

Regards
Team Galactio - Support

mephos wrote:hi,

can i install galactio app and map into my car built in GPS? it using Orion N80 GPS navigation module with sd slot, GPS connector and video connector which link to the touch screen. must i but the license key ?

thinbluelinesafari

Postby thinbluelinesafari » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Hi,

Starting last 2 days, Holux 62AS with version 8.9.04, once the GPS signal is Lock, the GPS will hang.. I had try on and off the GPS, still the same. if the GPS is not lock( in underground carpark) I can use it as normal, ie, search postal code etc..but once the GPS is lock, it will hang. nothing work, touch screen also no respond.

What can I do?

Regards

doremo

Postby doremo » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:29 am

Hi Consultant
i can not upgrade from you web site, i attach a print screen to you, the web show me the message "We're sorry, but something went wrong.We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

radzuanbakar

Postby radzuanbakar » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:27 am

Hi, I bought a papago Z1 a few months back, not really satisfied with it because it takes too long to capture satellite signal. which means that its is useless for short journey around KL and klang Valley. Anything you can tell me about this problem. is it normal. tq

Return to “MFM-Galactio map/software feedback”