GALACTIO - Consultant

Feedback for MFM-Galactio map/software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
NOTE: This forum should be used strictly for feedback of MFM-Galactio map/software only. Issues with other software or devices will be re-directed.
User avatar
alyem
Regional Mapper
Posts: 2139
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:23 pm
Location: K. Lumpur (Nuvi 710, Legend Hcx) and Oregon 300

GALACTIO - Consultant

Postby alyem » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:10 am

Galactio Consultant will answer all your Galactio Problem and Question here.
73, 9w2yyl
You need the MAP, We need your TRACK

adrianyujs
Posts: 359
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:40 pm

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MFM-Galactio 110720

Postby adrianyujs » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:49 pm

hi siewkiat@qi.sg,

May i know how to integrate ur update software with MFM map? I tried copy and paste this map to ur update software, and update to my device was successful, whenever I check the map version inside my device, its show March map.... So I update map again using MFM and its back to normal, that is July map... Why is this happen? How do I integrate to your software update?

siewkiat@qi.sg
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:07 pm

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MFM-Galactio 110720

Postby siewkiat@qi.sg » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Hi adrianyujs,

The Galactio update package for the software and map exist separately and you should be able to update them one after another without integrating the map into the updater yourself.

The proper way to do the update will be:
1. Update the software to the latest version (V8.5.3), using the updater program in the software package
2. Update the map to the latest Jul version, using the updater program in the map package

Regards
Team Galactio

adrianyujs wrote:hi siewkiat@qi.sg,

May i know how to integrate ur update software with MFM map? I tried copy and paste this map to ur update software, and update to my device was successful, whenever I check the map version inside my device, its show March map.... So I update map again using MFM and its back to normal, that is July map... Why is this happen? How do I integrate to your software update?

bochee
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MFM-Galactio 110720

Postby bochee » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:24 am

Hello, siewkiat@qi.sg

I used the map updater utility and my device is already running V8.5.3.

Yet the device is still showing v110715 map instead of v110720 map.

How to rectify this? Please advise.

Thanks. :)

siewkiat@qi.sg
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:07 pm

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MFM-Galactio 110720

Postby siewkiat@qi.sg » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:07 pm

Hi bochee,

We regret the confusion caused on your end.
The date on the device actually refers to the source map date and the date shown on the web release refers to the date that the map is released on the forum.

Hence, you are actually having the latest version of the MFM map. We will be working with Ong to sync up the version on the device and web.

Regards
Team Galactio

bochee wrote:Hello, siewkiat@qi.sg

I used the map updater utility and my device is already running V8.5.3.

Yet the device is still showing v110715 map instead of v110720 map.

How to rectify this? Please advise.

Thanks. :)

mece
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MFM-Galactio 110815

Postby mece » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:34 pm

no have the main program software :prayer:

hetfield85
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MFM-Galactio 110815

Postby hetfield85 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:27 am

I have Eastgear Holux GPSmile 62F with Papago X3. Any idea how to find and install this Galactio software? Thanks :-k

cyberian
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MFM-Galactio 110815

Postby cyberian » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:14 pm

hetfield85 wrote:I have Eastgear Holux GPSmile 62F with Papago X3. Any idea how to find and install this Galactio software? Thanks :-k


you have to buy the software from Eastgear. I upgraded my 6210+ at COMEX 2011. $60.
My GPS - Garmin 255W, Holux 6210+, Garmin 2565LM

keriput
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:36 pm

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MFM-Galactio 110815

Postby keriput » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:53 am

Can i install this to my memory card and this can use to my device LOKATOO

tn728202
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Re: Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map: MFM-Galactio 110815

Postby tn728202 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:39 am

keriput wrote:Can i install this to my memory card and this can use to my device LOKATOO


What is the screen resolution of the device you have ?
You can contact MCL to buy the memory card
I thinks they have 480* 272 and 800*480 version


Return to “MFM-Galactio map/software feedback”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest