sunn wrote:This FREE-MFM-PAPAGO! Maps is for PAPAGO! X8.5, X9,M3GPS X8.5, PAPAGO! Android M9~M11, M3GPS PAPAGO! ONE & PAPAGO! P3 Driving Recorder navigation software to use this map.
Please refer to Support.M3gps for Papago X8.5/X9 navigation software upgrade.
Disclaimer & Warranty
The map is provided on an "as-is" basis, MFM provides no warranty & disclaims liability on any consequences, damages and whatsoever arising from its use. DO NOT use the map if you do not agree to this condition!
Please note that there is only one version of FREE MFM-Papago Map for PAPAGO! X8.5~X9
- See "How do I update this map to my Papago device?" below or watch m3asia's YouTube video.
- Junction views.
- Lane assists.
- 3D Buildings (courtesy of Papago).
- Shaded intersections.
- Toll booth alert (Selected toll roads).
- Speed limit sign.
- AES/Speed camera alert & icon display.
- Custom POI icons.
- Malaysia highway symbol.
- Announce approaching underpass, flyover, bridge, tunnel, parking area and rest area.
- Singapore postal code.
- Coverage of Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei.
How do I update this map to my Papago device?
Watch the YouTube video by m3asia
- Download the map from one of the links above.
- Extract the files in the folder to your PC/Laptop. (Typical folder name: MFM-PPG-X8.5-X9-yymmdd)
- Switch on your PND and connect your navigational device to your PC/Laptop by using a USB cable. A new external drive should be detected on your computer. (If the device is not detected the first time, you may need to disconnect, then reconnect the USB cable.)
- Copy the entire folder you extracted in your PC to the Maps folder in the external drive.
- Disconnect your device from the PC/Laptop and restart your unit.
- The map should be updated now. Go to Advance Settings > Maps Switch to ensure that the map is updated.
To report location errors, new or updated POIs and roads, please post at the region feedback forums:
- Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Kedah, Penang & Perlis
- Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Perak
- Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Kelatan, Terengganu & Pahang
- Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Kuala Lumpur & Selangor
- Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Negeri Sembilan
- Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Melaka
- Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Johor
- Tracklog, POI and error feedback for East Malaysia & Brunei
- Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Singapore
For Papago X8.5~X9 Navigation software- and hardware-related enquiries, ASK HERE!
Please be informed that MFM-Papago X8.5~X9 map updates are typically released once a calendar month.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests