FREE MFM-PAPAGO MAP X3/X5/X6-111004 (EXTENDED RELEASE/FINAL)

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

DarkNite

Re: FREE MFM-PAPAGO MAP - 111004 (EXTENDED RELEASE)

Postby DarkNite » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:38 pm

adrianyujs wrote:
yeeyew wrote:MFM-Papago Map 111004 is not compatible with the latest M8 V8.2.0 - Iphone version. The apps stuck halfway and unable to load after the launching music and M8 logo came out. Any further customization I need to do to get this work?

ur M8 is for taiwan map only...

malaysia version M8 has not been officially launch yet...

Pls have a look at this link and tell us which country is it for?
http://itunes.apple.com/my/app/papago!- ... 61030?mt=8

adrianyujs

Postby adrianyujs » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:34 pm

DarkNite wrote:
adrianyujs wrote:
yeeyew wrote:MFM-Papago Map 111004 is not compatible with the latest M8 V8.2.0 - Iphone version. The apps stuck halfway and unable to load after the launching music and M8 logo came out. Any further customization I need to do to get this work?

ur M8 is for taiwan map only...

malaysia version M8 has not been officially launch yet...

Pls have a look at this link and tell us which country is it for?
http://itunes.apple.com/my/app/papago!- ... 61030?mt=8

Den you just need to download using app store and map automatically updated liao.

yeeyew

Postby yeeyew » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:27 pm

Den you just need to download using app store and map automatically updated liao.[/quote]

Hey guys, the map came with the latest M8 V8.2.0 is MFM PPG Version 5-7-11. I thought it wasn't the latest one, that's the reason I updated it with the latest from this forum dated 04-10-11, and unfortunately I found out that the latest map doesn't compatible with the latest V8.2.0. And to recover back I need to remove the apps and reinstall again. I hv lost all the favourite locations I stored in it. That's the reason I posted the issue here to keep everyone alerted and hopefully can seek for suggestions...

Hey guys, I believe we all r trying to improve the apps and update the map to benefit all of us. Please do a thorough checking before giving any advice. Thanks.

adrianyujs

Postby adrianyujs » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:29 pm

yeeyew wrote:
adrianyujs wrote:

Den you just need to download using app store and map automatically updated liao.

Hey guys, the map came with the latest M8 V8.2.0 is MFM PPG Version 5-7-11. I thought it wasn't the latest one, that's the reason I updated it with the latest from this forum dated 04-10-11, and unfortunately I found out that the latest map doesn't compatible with the latest V8.2.0. And to recover back I need to remove the apps and reinstall again. I hv lost all the favourite locations I stored in it. That's the reason I posted the issue here to keep everyone alerted and hopefully can seek for suggestions...

Hey guys, I believe we all r trying to improve the apps and update the map to benefit all of us. Please do a thorough checking before giving any advice. Thanks.

iphone papago u can't update it manually, u only can wait for app updated include the map, that all u can do... Otherwise u changed to Android, den u can update it manually.

LobsterX

Postby LobsterX » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:04 pm

yeeyew wrote:
adrianyujs wrote:

I hope something can be done to have the maps from here to be compatible with M8.2.0..... I have this problem too

---------------------------------------------

UPDATE!!!

I solved the M8.2.0 map problem... Use X8.5 maps!!!!!!!
I confirm it is working for me. Exact same files. All 33 of them!

LobsterX

Postby LobsterX » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:55 pm

adrianyujs wrote:iphone papago u can't update it manually, u only can wait for app updated include the map, that all u can do... Otherwise u changed to Android, den u can update it manually.

I have been manually updating my LEGALLY purchased PPG!SGMY Pro M8 on my jailbroken iphone since it was released....

aikliang
Contributor

Postby aikliang » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:46 pm

jailbreaking your iPhone is legal, installing crack apps is illegal..

PPG M8.2.0, you need to use x8.5 map version, not this, download the map, open it with winrar and replace all 33 files on your iPhone. Don't change any file names or extension, the app won't load.
It is not the mountain that we conquer but ourselves - Edmund Hilary

yeeyew

Postby yeeyew » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:13 am

Hey guys, thanks for the info.

Getting X8.5 map now. I believe it's really works.

LobsterX

Postby LobsterX » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:48 am

aikliang wrote:jailbreaking your iPhone is legal, installing crack apps is illegal..

PPG M8.2.0, you need to use x8.5 map version, not this, download the map, open it with winrar and replace all 33 files on your iPhone. Don't change any file names or extension, the app won't load.

Yes boss.... I only jailbreak for sbsettings and quickdo..... to reduce wear on my precious home button.... already 1/2 dead...

yeeyew wrote:Hey guys, thanks for the info.

Getting X8.5 map now. I believe it's really works.

yes.... it works.... for me and for you that is.... plus the guy above.......not sure what others think

aNYthing

Postby aNYthing » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Thks a lot. It's really awesome.

Return to “Archive (Papago)”