MFM-Papago Map 101104 Feedback

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

sunn
Senior Mapper
Location: Shah Alam (HP4150 & SIRF3 BT, HP6515, Etrex Legend HCX, Omnia i900 16GB, Samsung Note 2, Ipad 2

Re: MFM-Papago Map 101104 Feedback

Postby sunn » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:31 am

ken-ywk wrote:Hi, My newly bought ERODA China gps come wif papago x7 but when i put in mfm papago map, it says 'map data incorrect. please contact your provider' anyone know how to fix it? or china papago x7 cant accept mfm?

Time to buy original. :mrgreen:
It is a merit to forgive others:
The more we forgive the more merit we collect.

(Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs. )

ken-ywk

Postby ken-ywk » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:43 am

sunn wrote:
ken-ywk wrote:Hi, My newly bought ERODA China gps come wif papago x7 but when i put in mfm papago map, it says 'map data incorrect. please contact your provider' anyone know how to fix it? or china papago x7 cant accept mfm?

Time to buy original. :mrgreen:

i thought the X7 is original 1? I bought the model E-V5 and it stat there come wif orginal papago? lol.. bought directly from china 1..

Zman

Postby Zman » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:09 pm

I had travel to Gemas on the 29th and 30th November to visit my younger sister who had moved to Kem Syed Sirajuddin with her husband.
I'm just to express my appreciation to our Papago latest maps who had guide me without failure.. :peace: Good job for you guys...Your map updates really help a lots... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I've noticed that before new map updates, my papago always 'hang' with error message soon after I reached Hentian Rehat Sungai Perak....But now seems like ok already.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
But I noticed also a minor error, during my travelling to Nilai 3...arrow show left turn, but voice said right turn... but..who cares.. =P~ =P~ =P~ ....make sure your eyes on the map as well.... :zzz:

sunn
Senior Mapper
Location: Shah Alam (HP4150 & SIRF3 BT, HP6515, Etrex Legend HCX, Omnia i900 16GB, Samsung Note 2, Ipad 2

Postby sunn » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:38 pm

MFM-Papago Map 101104 Feedback is closed and locked.

Your valuable feedback is welcome in the coming new release.
It is a merit to forgive others:
The more we forgive the more merit we collect.

(Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs. )

Return to “Archive (Papago)”