MFM water map...

Organize, plan, exchange ideas, debate our mapping project.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about current MFM projects or propose new projects only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
tenuk8

MFM water map...

Postby tenuk8 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:01 am

MFM really excels with the continuous up to date of the road map and POIs.... with the addition of topo map... it somehow complete the equation.... however it's hard not to notice that the water map is still below par...

i'm totally noob on the programming and software... however if i can, i would suggest to use the water map from google earth which are quite in detail already... if this is possible... indirectly it will compliment the existing MFM-SRTM....

if this can be implement... i will be great for the outdoor guy...

a suggestion... :peace:

anyhow... all the pass and present works in MFM are simply FANTASTICCCO...!!! :prayer:

keong8260
Regional Mapper
Location: Alor Setar (60CSx, Nuvi, Papago, Polnav, Galactio, Compass, Parang, Gun)

Re: MFM water map...

Postby keong8260 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:44 am

tenuk8 wrote:MFM really excels with the continuous up to date of the road map and POIs.... with the addition of topo map... it somehow complete the equation.... however it's hard not to notice that the water map is still below par...

i'm totally noob on the programming and software... however if i can, i would suggest to use the water map from google earth which are quite in detail already... if this is possible... indirectly it will compliment the existing MFM-SRTM....

if this can be implement... i will be great for the outdoor guy...

a suggestion... :peace:

anyhow... all the pass and present works in MFM are simply FANTASTICCCO...!!! :prayer:

Do you mean "marine map", like Garmin Blue Chart?

wblee

Postby wblee » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Do u mean the map for river and lake?

pohon_piasau

Postby pohon_piasau » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Looking forward about this thread. I hope someday MFM will produce Marine Map, so angler and mariner do benefit from the map.

BTW, MFM ROCKS.. I Love it!! and Thousand of Thanks to MFM Team.

mohicans
Valued Contributor

Postby mohicans » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:13 am

To compliment our MFM maps with detailed rivers of Malaysia would be good oso for a start! :mrgreen: ...kan? :-k
"When the grey hair is dead,Magua will eat his heart out"

Return to “Project Room”