Where to buy and download Australia Map for Wayway?

Organize, plan, exchange ideas, debate our mapping project.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about current MFM projects or propose new projects only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
reginaloo

Where to buy and download Australia Map for Wayway?

Postby reginaloo » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Dear all,

Hi, I just bought a Wayway GPS navigator and the sales person told me that i could buy and download the australia map on this website. however, i could not find any other map other than the SEA maps.
Anybody could help??
Thanks a lot!!

regina =)

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: Where to buy and download Australia Map for Wayway?

Postby silverbeauty » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:18 pm

reginaloo wrote:Dear all,

Hi, I just bought a Wayway GPS navigator and the sales person told me that i could buy and download the australia map on this website. however, i could not find any other map other than the SEA maps.
Anybody could help??
Thanks a lot!!

regina =)

Sista reginaloo, care to share which resellor / distributor pointed you here for commercial maps :-k

This is a community site run by hobbyist who do this for the fun and personal gratification. Nothing done here is for commercial reasons / rewards.
The maps published here are free of any commercial returns.

And we do not do Aussie maps just Singapore/Malaysia/Thailand maps for now ...

Return to “Project Room”