MFM Icon Database & Contribution

Organize, plan, exchange ideas, debate our mapping project.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about current MFM projects or propose new projects only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
mrchloo
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:13 pm

ikea

Postby mrchloo » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:16 pm

ikea.jpg


ikea.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mrchloo
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:13 pm

tm clicker

Postby mrchloo » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:28 pm

clicker.jpg

clicker.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mrchloo
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:13 pm

Re: MFM Icon Database & Contribution

Postby mrchloo » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:26 pm

seem like mappers no need custom icons anymore, this thread should be closed to avoid other members keep contribute.

User avatar
tlchuan
Polygon Mapper
Posts: 2005
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:15 am
Location: Subang Jaya (x10 & Oregon 300)Garmin 255w sgmy, 2575RLM, Wayway 5035
Contact:

Re: MFM Icon Database & Contribution

Postby tlchuan » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:50 pm

ah yah brother our brother currently busy on his daily work he will collect your data soon :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
antyong (retired)
Site Admin (retired)
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:42 am
Location: Acquiring satellites....

Re: MFM Icon Database & Contribution

Postby antyong (retired) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:06 pm

mrchloo wrote:seem like mappers no need custom icons anymore, this thread should be closed to avoid other members keep contribute.

Bro, thanks for your icon contributions.

Also, we have only 1 Ikea, 1 Sunway Pyramid and 1 Sunway Lagoon in Malaysia. Do we want to use up an allocation of custom icons just for Ikea, etc? These are things that I take into consideration when chosing which icon to customize. I hope for your understanding.

Not all custom icons can be implemented. We are limited to a max size of 24x24 pixels. For practical purpose, 15x15 is most optimal. For wide logo such as Jusco, it is hard to make a nice icons. I wait until the day I am real free to attempt that. As for other suitable icons, they will be implemented slowly.

mrchloo
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:13 pm

Re: MFM Icon Database & Contribution

Postby mrchloo » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:02 pm

antyong wrote:
mrchloo wrote:seem like mappers no need custom icons anymore, this thread should be closed to avoid other members keep contribute.

Bro, thanks for your icon contributions.

Also, we have only 1 Ikea, 1 Sunway Pyramid and 1 Sunway Lagoon in Malaysia. Do we want to use up an allocation of custom icons just for Ikea, etc? These are things that I take into consideration when chosing which icon to customize. I hope for your understanding.

Not all custom icons can be implemented. We are limited to a max size of 24x24 pixels. For practical purpose, 15x15 is most optimal. For wide logo such as Jusco, it is hard to make a nice icons. I wait until the day I am real free to attempt that. As for other suitable icons, they will be implemented slowly.


understood :-'

User avatar
kelvin5353
Valued Contributor
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:28 pm
Location: Puchong Jaya (Nuvi 760 Mal/Sin Version + Nokia E71 Garmin XT)
Contact:

Re: MFM Icon Database & Contribution

Postby kelvin5353 » Sun May 03, 2009 11:37 pm

mrchloo wrote:
antyong wrote:
mrchloo wrote:seem like mappers no need custom icons anymore, this thread should be closed to avoid other members keep contribute.

Bro, thanks for your icon contributions.

Also, we have only 1 Ikea, 1 Sunway Pyramid and 1 Sunway Lagoon in Malaysia. Do we want to use up an allocation of custom icons just for Ikea, etc? These are things that I take into consideration when chosing which icon to customize. I hope for your understanding.

Not all custom icons can be implemented. We are limited to a max size of 24x24 pixels. For practical purpose, 15x15 is most optimal. For wide logo such as Jusco, it is hard to make a nice icons. I wait until the day I am real free to attempt that. As for other suitable icons, they will be implemented slowly.


understood :-'


One more things guys or girls, b4 urs contribute, kindly check wether it posted or not...tq
One World , One Dream

User avatar
tympg
Senior Mapper
Posts: 1586
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Penang

Re: MFM Icon Database & Contribution

Postby tympg » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:54 pm

Since there is no more Carrefour in the countries our maps cover, I propose we use its current icon assignment for the Petron chain of service stations.

Bro zamad has posted the Petron icon here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13156&p=183185#p183185
Garmin nüvi 2575R; Garmin eTrex Vista HCx; Android 5.0.1 Phone


Return to “Project Room”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests