wifi poi - free wifi points

Organize, plan, exchange ideas, debate our mapping project.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about current MFM projects or propose new projects only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
vash_h

Re: wifi poi - free wifi points

Postby vash_h » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:41 pm

nyem wrote:Some POI already got *wifi* at the end of their names.
Most only offer free wifi to customers, need to request password at the counter. Can't simply park car outside :)
Some got free wifi but not connected to internet :fire: The McD near my house has been like this since last year. Always the same excuse "internet rosak" :ko:

looks like these mcD is only suitable to multiplayer gaming ethusiast like me and my colleagues hehe..

we sometimes pop by mcD and connect our notebooks and start gaming using the LAN.. sometimes though.. the connection can be quite slow.. so end up using ad-hoc instead..
<-My Blog: HaroldChia.com->
<-MFM MAPS + Garmin Nuvi 50LM + Papago Z1 + Garmin Nuvi 205w + Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 ->

Return to “Project Room”