Middle East map in WayWay 5035 GPS

Organize, plan, exchange ideas, debate our mapping project.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about current MFM projects or propose new projects only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
mabrur

Middle East map in WayWay 5035 GPS

Postby mabrur » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:43 pm

Hi

Does anyone know how to get the Middle East map in WayWay 5035 GPS device? This WayWay 5035 GPS device is imported and distributed by M3Asia in Malaysia. Thanks a lot in advance!

mabrur

Re: Middle East map in WayWay 5035 GPS

Postby mabrur » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:18 am

Seems wayway is a local GPS device that do not have map downloading feature outside 5 countries.. am i correct? From that perspective, Garmin/tomtom has map for every country

Graig

Postby Graig » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:44 pm

mabrur wrote:Seems wayway is a local GPS device that do not have map downloading feature outside 5 countries.. am i correct? From that perspective, Garmin/tomtom has map for every country

I think you're right. Garmin is always a good choice imho.

GregoryGladden

Postby GregoryGladden » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:40 pm

mabrur wrote:Hi

Does anyone know how to get the Middle East map in WayWay 5035 GPS device? This WayWay 5035 GPS device is imported and distributed by M3Asia in Malaysia. Thanks a lot in advance!

Sorry, I don't know a lot about WayWay 5035 GPS. Is this the best GPS device available in the market or are there any cheap and better option than wayway device?

Return to “Project Room”