Malaysia Traffic Camera & Speed Trap POI

Organize, plan, exchange ideas, debate our mapping project.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about current MFM projects or propose new projects only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
carlover

Malaysia Traffic Camera & Speed Trap POI

Postby carlover » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:18 pm

Dear all Malaysia Contributors,

As I will be updating the Traffic Camera and Speed Trap POI for Singapore, I will hope to get the most updated Malaysia Traffic Camera and Speed Trap POI for all users who download the POI.

Appreciate for those who are compiling for Malaysia Traffic Camera and Speed Trap to send me the updated list of locations so that it will be the most updated whenever members download them.

Thanks.
Currently Using : Garmin NUVI 3560LM with Live Traffic FM Receiver

mabela

Re: Malaysia Traffic Camera & Speed Trap POI

Postby mabela » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:50 pm

this is very good post

Return to “Project Room”