Nuvi 3592lm

Organize, plan, exchange ideas, debate our mapping project.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about current MFM projects or propose new projects only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
yazidhassan

Nuvi 3592lm

Postby yazidhassan » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:49 am

I've just purchased the above unit but the sppedtrap and aes reminders do not function . I consulted AECO the distributer and was told that the software has not been updated . The older model 50L which I use has got this function and it is working . I don't understand why a new model dont have this function !

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

eddy_duyung
Contributor
Location: Tinggi Island,Johore. Garmin Mobile XT,nüvi 50LM,nüvi 880,nüvi 255W,nüvi 2465

Re: Nuvi 3592lm

Postby eddy_duyung » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:07 pm

Bro.. i think this is issue about your POI..havent you download the latest MFM CPOI ?

refer to this thread - http://www.malfreemaps.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=12828&start=0

and this thread too - http://www.malfreemaps.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13339

the POI file should be placed in your ( POI ) folder somewhere in your devices,this POI doesnt come with official garmin website / devices,
so you need to manually install it ,and only MFM offer this customs POI file.

Hope this help you...
Nokia 5800XM , Garmin nüvi 50LM,Garmin nüvi 880,Garmin nüvi 255W,Garmin nüvi 2465

Return to “Project Room”