SG custom POI suggestion

Organize, plan, exchange ideas, debate our mapping project.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about current MFM projects or propose new projects only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
Chuah
Polygon Mapper
Location: SG Nuvi 200, 76CX, Holux GPSmile 62 + Papago X2, 3, 5 + Omnia 2 GMXT

Re: SG custom POI suggestion

Postby Chuah » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:45 pm

antyong wrote:Guys, most of the long logos such as jollibean, mr bean and swensens cannot be resized to 16x16 nicely. Ideally, the image should be just 14x14.

I also want to ask....why are most of the outlet locations not in our current SG map? :mrgreen:

My understanding many are located in Shopping Centre. ie, IMM have Swensen's, Subway, Jollibean

EastMushu
Valued Contributor

Re: SG custom POI suggestion

Postby EastMushu » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:10 am

antyong wrote:Guys, most of the long logos such as jollibean, mr bean and swensens cannot be resized to 16x16 nicely. Ideally, the image should be just 14x14.

I also want to ask....why are most of the outlet locations not in our current SG map? :mrgreen:

Sorry bro antyong... Most of those culprits are mine!!! :mrgreen:... Most of the outlets are still being collected...

Some have been submitted but not included as of 1.41... :-?

Will try not to submit long logos anymore... :mrgreen:

Return to “Project Room”