Papago M7 for Window Mobile.
I had downloaded the M7 programs and the M6 map 10Q410V1.1 from web-site for trial.
I had copy those files into my Storage Card and run in Samsung Omnia 2. It runs smoothly with Manderin voice and Taiwan Map. Searching Satellite also no problem.
I manage to use MFM-PPG-111004C (Extended Realease) with R21_xxx files. The following are the steps I did: -
1) Download MFM-PPG-111004C from viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11758
2) Extract the files, total 31 files with R21-MFM-xxx and others.
3) Rename all R21-MFM-xxx to R21-10Q411-xxx
4) Cut and paste all taiwan map files into harddisk new folder for safe keeping and the map folder is empty now.
5) Copy all renamed files R21-10Q411-xxx and others into map folder.
6) Copy R21-10Q410.hdr from taiwan map and rename to R21-10Q411.hdr. Then copy and replace the file in the map folder.
You can start Papago.exe now without any problem. The problems I had encounterred: -
1) The label of road and POI are too big (may be due to chinese font), I had disable the road name.
2) Searching for designation either by road or POI is a problem. I used X5 to search then copy to M7 from save folder.
Anybody can help?