Papago Android M11

Discussions and information on mobile devices with integrated GPS chipset

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about GPS in mobile devices only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
innovator84

Re: Papago Android M11

Postby innovator84 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:54 am

Hi Guys,

I am using PaPAGo SG/MY M11 now, i have downloaded a Thailand Map from <name of illegal download site removed>

The download stated that the map is for PaPaGo M11.

After extracting the map and placed it in the NaviM11SGMY/Maps,

When i launch PaPaGo, i could not see or select the Thailand Map Data at the setting.

Does anyone know why or did i do something wrong?

I will be going to Bangkok soon, and i really need this or else i will get lost :)

I have update new Malaysia maps from MFM before and it's working fine.

Thanks in advance

tympg
Senior Mapper

Postby tympg » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:01 pm

innovator84 wrote:Hi Guys,

I am using PaPAGo SG/MY M11 now, i have downloaded a Thailand Map from <name of illegal download site removed>

The download stated that the map is for PaPaGo M11.

After extracting the map and placed it in the NaviM11SGMY/Maps,

When i launch PaPaGo, i could not see or select the Thailand Map Data at the setting.

Does anyone know why or did i do something wrong?

I will be going to Bangkok soon, and i really need this or else i will get lost :)

I have update new Malaysia maps from MFM before and it's working fine.

Thanks in advance

As per Forum Rule #6 above, please do not mention any illegal download sites in our forum. malfreemaps.com does not provide for any Thailand maps in any Papago format. For Papago Thailand map queries, please direct them to the organisation below:

M3 Asia Sdn Bhd,

Unit 105, Block A,
    Phileo Damansara 2,
    Jalan 16/11, 46350,
    Petaling Jaya.

Hotline: 1800 88 3303
    Email: support@m3gps.com

Operation Hours:
    Monday-Friday : 9am-6pm
    Saturday : 9am-1pm

Sunday & Public Holidays : Closed.

Garmin nüvi 2575R; Garmin eTrex Vista HCx; Android 5.0.1 Phone

Estelle

Postby Estelle » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:28 pm

mohd_shaparuddin wrote:Hello and Salam to all and Selamat Hari Raya

It seem very few of us here is using Papago M11, I saw mostly using X9 or the latter, maybe because its relatively new. Me myself just got it a month ago.

Anyway I would like to ask, any of you guys had experienced the M11 crash at specific location ?

In my case the software keep on crashing when I on SILK Highway toward Seri Kembangan near UPM area, and at Seri Kembangan near South City Plaza.

I thought it was a random act (as seen on Play Store comments) but noticed it after several time driving on those areas, it just crash at that very locations. Btw I'm using MFM maps (update every new release)

thanks for any inputs :D

I'm also encountering crashes at specific locations. And also cut offs in navigation announcements like "be prepared to.... <silent>" or "in 500 meters... <silent>". Program also crashes after answering phone calls which is really annoying. Still prefer Garmin but unfortunately not supported by Android. :( :( Oh BTW, I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note II.
Nuvi 200, Samsung Galaxy Note FE + Papago M11

jchoong

Postby jchoong » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:06 pm

I just changed my Android phone and reinstalled Papago M11. On booting up, I checked and found that the maps have been updated to:

MFM PPG Version 8-10-13
SLA Singapore 20130912

I prefer to select the SLA map as it gives me the complete Singapore postal codes.
Nuvi 2575; 40LM; Nexus 4

Return to “GPS on Mobile Phones & PDAs”