how to download

Discussions and information on mobile devices with integrated GPS chipset

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about GPS in mobile devices only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
matrixofaoe

Re: how to download

Postby matrixofaoe » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:44 am

alyem wrote:
isipadu wrote:china rules? cannot create 3rd party map with china government approval?

You are not allow to use gps in China. Few of our members had been stop by the China authority for using Gps in China.
Car set is ok but not handheld which are for tracking propose.

No tracking in China.

i am from china,and what you said is not ture, in china you can use GPS anywhere ,and also can create 3rd party map, you know GPS in china is a mature industry, there are many soft wares can be choose, of course, they are cracked also mostly.

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:51 pm

matrixofaoe wrote:
alyem wrote:
isipadu wrote:china rules? cannot create 3rd party map with china government approval?

You are not allow to use gps in China. Few of our members had been stop by the China authority for using Gps in China.
Car set is ok but not handheld which are for tracking propose.

No tracking in China.

i am from china,and what you said is not ture, in china you can use GPS anywhere ,and also can create 3rd party map, you know GPS in china is a mature industry, there are many soft wares can be choose, of course, they are cracked also mostly.

Bro matrixofaoe, is this National policy or just "hear-say" ... Two years ago when I was in China for vacation, at a highway rest-area near Cheung-du, got questioned by these "people-defense" force soldiers what I was doing on my Garmin HcX handheld ... :-'

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Tue May 03, 2011 7:46 am

michelrobert wrote:hello ,i am use my mobile phone and internet so please give me the how method to download and give me the full information of this method so which company are best ,.

As a newbie, it would be beneficial for you to first explore and gain knowledge of GPS at our library section.

To answer your question, you will need GMXT ( Garmin Mobilr XT ) or Papago installed in your phone to use our respective map. Read articles in our library relevant to your phone.

Return to “GPS on Mobile Phones & PDAs”