PAPAGO! M9 for Android

Discussions and information on mobile devices with integrated GPS chipset

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about GPS in mobile devices only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
jchoong

Re: PAPAGO! M9 for Android

Postby jchoong » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:49 pm

Thanks for confirming. I wrote to Maction and no word from the art all. In any case I read somewhere in Maction's site that their apps are not transferable. No such problem with Sygic - seems to run on any Android version, screen resolution and free transfer to a replacement device.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Nuvi 2575; 40LM; Nexus 4

hjzal

PAPAGO M9 for Android. copy Favorites from papago X5 device?

Postby hjzal » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:35 am

Hi
Recently, I download PAPAGO M9 for android in Samsung galaxy tab, How to copy favorites in PAPAGO X5 Device to MYLIST in PAPAGO M9 i in Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Re: PAPAGO M9 for Android. copy Favorites from papago X5 dev

Postby moeyhc » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:30 pm

Connect your X5 to the PC. Goto unit's Save folder and copy the file PapaGOPOI.Dat to your X9. Make sure you backup your X9 data before you over write.

Hope this helps.
Common Sense Is Not Common.

adi_tau8605

Postby adi_tau8605 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:56 pm

i just install papago m9 on my device samsung galaxy mini 2...when i run the app. it always show my current position in KL but im in KK Sabah... anyone...please teach me how to use this app... thanks

adrianyujs

Postby adrianyujs » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:31 pm

adi_tau8605 wrote:i just install papago m9 on my device samsung galaxy mini 2...when i run the app. it always show my current position in KL but im in KK Sabah... anyone...please teach me how to use this app... thanks

Disable data network...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

adi_tau8605

Postby adi_tau8605 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:29 pm

adrianyujs wrote:
adi_tau8605 wrote:i just install papago m9 on my device samsung galaxy mini 2...when i run the app. it always show my current position in KL but im in KK Sabah... anyone...please teach me how to use this app... thanks

Disable data network...

thanks for help....but still not work :( i dont understand how to use this app...but the satellite icon have a quastion mark.

help me please coz i want to use this apps to go to sarawak by car....

adi_tau8605

Postby adi_tau8605 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:39 pm

can some here please help me how to set my current position...im stay on KK sabah but the NAV App show me in Kuala Lumpur...

please help me ASAP...

wblee

Postby wblee » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:15 pm

i think u haven't get the satellite signal.
try put in open space for few minutes and check if can got the satellite lock?

JayCee

Postby JayCee » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:02 pm

adi_tau8605 wrote:
adrianyujs wrote:

Disable data network...

thanks for help....but still not work :( i dont understand how to use this app...but the satellite icon have a quastion mark.

help me please coz i want to use this apps to go to sarawak by car....

The Papago M9 Satellite icon with flashing "question mark" means GPS of your phone has not been been properly "locked" with the satellites in the sky. To help understand phone's GPS/Satellites "lock" status, you may want to download "GPS TEST" (free version) from Play Store and install it onto your phone. Then, go to an open space, turn the phone GPS ON and run "GPS TEST". Be patient, it may take from 2 to more than 10 minutes the first time before GPS/Satellites can be locked successfully depending on brand of phone used. Once GPS/Satellite locked is successful, you may proceed to run Papago M9!!!
Wish you good luck.
----JC

adi_tau8605

Postby adi_tau8605 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:40 pm

wblee wrote:i think u haven't get the satellite signal.
try put in open space for few minutes and check if can got the satellite lock?

thanks a lot for your fast reply..really appreciate. now i can use my papago app :)

best regards...

Return to “GPS on Mobile Phones & PDAs”