Underwater mapping of Corals of north BALI DIVINGMAP

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Indonesia. We will forward all feedback to navigasi.net.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
arjanrijkers

Underwater mapping of Corals of north BALI DIVINGMAP

Postby arjanrijkers » Sun May 08, 2011 8:14 pm

hello, my name is arjan. completely new on the block. do not understand a lot of gps talks. so please keep it simple.
I live in the north of Bali and together with 2 other neighbours we are mapping the beatifull corals of the Bali sea. There is allready a lot of time and work done. underwater and above. Had our share of problems, lost our info, start al over. the mapping started now 3 years ago.
It means that we can go out with a zodiac and spot on dive on the to the coral of our choice.
We work with a Garmin Etrex, a Geonaute and recently a Garmin Map76CSX. My Question to you experts is, How to map this, in what program, and what if we want to publice this to the world. Simply by Google earth?? There must be a better way

hope to get some usefull responses.

arjan, ed and John

Return to “Indonesia Map Feedback”