mfm not interested in correcting error

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Thailand. Also discussions on various mapping issues.

Moderators: keong8260, Moderators, Thai Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
mysterio
Valued Contributor

Re: mfm not interested in correcting error

Postby mysterio » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:29 pm

zamad wrote:I think contributors are stupider. Spend petrol money for you to put in POIs/tracks for free maps! :$gone:

U right Bro zamad!! contibutor are more stupider than valued contributor... wasting time..no any worth... spend :$gone: for petrol.. at the end of the day this is we get... ](*,)
The Best Is, The Best Was, The Best Will Be - mfm
Stay Hungry Stay Foolish

fancheng
Senior Mapper

Postby fancheng » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:58 pm

mysterio wrote:
zamad wrote:I think contributors are stupider. Spend petrol money for you to put in POIs/tracks for free maps! :$gone:

U right Bro zamad!! contibutor are more stupider than valued contributor... wasting time..no any worth... spend :$gone: for petrol.. at the end of the day this is we get... ](*,)

I feel that, there are mapper like me stupid+stupid+stupid.

I had bought GPSmapEdit USD$65.00 x 2 then bought EditPad Pro USD$49.95 for easy audit POI or road names then bought AFR USD$29.99 for Chinese POIs Map then bought cGPSmapper Person USD$40 for compile maps and testing what error in my map.

Some more bought Oregon 300 RM1838 for more accurate traking, use 30sen per km car do tracking.

Again bought nuvi 1350 to learn and testing how to make custom Icon can view more 50m when navigate (not success yet)

Hahahaha............ how stupid am I. :lol: :lol: :lol: :-' :$gone:

fancheng
Senior Mapper

Postby fancheng » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:22 pm

I forgot the "times"

When I start sermban map, I had use up most day and night time more 8 to 10 hours to draw Seremban map for 2 months.
Then I spended 10-16 per days (can said everyday) to build up NS map 6 to 8 month time. Oooh for Singapore Map everyday at least 4 hours per day redraw it for 2 month. Then Sabah updated for 1 year ? Ooh yeah.... every week-end must upload updated NS to FTP for admin to compile.

Hello user please remember admin have to updating maps like me, compile and testing maps for you leh.... :prayer:

A question for you guys, do you know ? how many hours to compile a MFM map ?

alharis299
Champion Polygon Mapper
Champion Polygon Mapper

Postby alharis299 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:21 pm

sobamy wrote:
fancheng wrote:I agree Bro moey said, we (mappers) spend moneys for the mapping software, times on mapping and share it for free.

I think, we (mappers) are stupid. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Agree. We also toil in the hot sun collecting POIs, sometimes inadvertently obstructing traffic to the chagrin of other drivers, car wheels get stuck in the mud whilst doing tracking, burn the mid-night oil, and straining our eyes to perfect the polylines, polygons, etc, etc, etc...

... and instead of receiving a bouquet of flowers, we get brick-bats... ](*,) ](*,) :ko: :ko:

It means that Polygon mappers are stupid too.....

bodoh la........ :thumbsdown:

moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Postby moeyhc » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:02 pm

Sorry brothers to have triggered so much Stupid memories with my post.... My apology.... :prayer:

Let's forget about all these stupidity and move forward... Cheers!
Common Sense Is Not Common.

keong8260
Regional Mapper
Location: Alor Setar (60CSx, Nuvi, Papago, Polnav, Galactio, Compass, Parang, Gun)

Postby keong8260 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:19 am

kimmchii wrote:in hatyai the map asks me to turn into no entry streets many times, its not updated, i reported one error in error reporting thread and the error is still there, ask me to turn into one way street.

why no mfm just close down than giving wrong direction?

can sense mfm is under new management that appears stupid.

Is it the error you reported on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:57 pm? I think that is fix, right? Furthermore, we need more track and feedback in order to make the map more "complete"... In addition, if the mapper miss out anything, would you mind to point out one more time?

PS : I am not stupid either... and Merry Christmas to you!

Return to “Thailand Map Discussion & Feedback”