mfm not interested in correcting error

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Thailand. Also discussions on various mapping issues.

Moderators: keong8260, Moderators, Thai Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
kimmchii

mfm not interested in correcting error

Postby kimmchii » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:50 pm

in hatyai the map asks me to turn into no entry streets many times, its not updated, i reported one error in error reporting thread and the error is still there, ask me to turn into one way street.

why no mfm just close down than giving wrong direction?

can sense mfm is under new management that appears stupid.

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: mfm not interested in correcting error

Postby silverbeauty » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:03 pm

kimmchii wrote:in hatyai the map asks me to turn into no entry streets many times, its not updated, i reported one error in error reporting thread and the error is still there, ask me to turn into one way street.

Mr Kimmchii, This is not a place for you to voice your frustration. If you do not like our maps, please do not use. :-'

We seek you co-operation to respect forum rule # 1

Our mappers may be busy with his primary job or his own activities and had not the time to update the map.

This is also the end year holiday season so please understand the situation. :tq:

tlchuan
Polygon Mapper
Location: Subang Jaya (x10 & Oregon 300)Garmin 255w sgmy, 2575RLM, Wayway 5035

Postby tlchuan » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:34 pm

kimmchii wrote:in hatyai the map asks me to turn into no entry streets many times, its not updated, i reported one error in error reporting thread and the error is still there, ask me to turn into one way street.

brother kimmchii,

can you provide the actual coordinate again if you have post it in the thailand maps feedback :mrgreen:

moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Postby moeyhc » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:53 pm

giving one error report and making a fuss of it.... these people doesn't deserve our time.... Make my day, Get off this site.... shoooo
Common Sense Is Not Common.

azlan96

Postby azlan96 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:54 pm

customer always right doesnt apply here issit?

guess will have to just be patientla cause only MFM does mapping..

moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Postby moeyhc » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:06 pm

azlan96 wrote:customer always right doesnt apply here issit?

guess will have to just be patientla cause only MFM does mapping..

The customer is always right applies everywhere and in MfM too... but his/her expression and language used is not welcome. We can take anything but it must be constructive. We certainly don't take personal attack lightly. Our Admin are humans too and they do missed out on issue/s... so a soft reminder is most welcome. Calling someone Stupid does not make anyone a Hero... only uneducated being resort to such action.

We don't hide behind the 'Monopoly' map provider status to hassle our esteemed Members... we assist them when in need... from your posting it looks like the Admin are of a Dictatorship.... or you care to explain your post.
Common Sense Is Not Common.

fancheng
Senior Mapper

Postby fancheng » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:35 pm

moeyhc wrote:The customer is always right applies everywhere and in MfM too... but his/her expression and language used is not welcome. We can take anything but it must be constructive. We definitely don't take personal attack lightly. Our Admin are humans too and they do missed out on issue/s... so a soft reminder is most welcome. Calling someone Stupid does not make anyone a Hero... only uneducated being resort to such action.

We don't hide behind the 'Monopoly' map provider status to hassle our esteemed Members... we assist them when in need... from your posting it looks like the Admin are of a Dictatorship.... or you care to explain your post.

I agree Bro moey said, we (mappers) spend moneys for the mapping software, times on mapping and share it for free.

I think, we (mappers) are stupid. :cry: :cry: :cry:

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:20 pm

fancheng wrote:I think, we (mappers) are stupid. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Like that then we user more stupid wor cos using map create by stupid people.... :-# :mrgreen:

:peace:
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

zamad
Valued Contributor

Postby zamad » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:02 pm

I think contributors are stupider. Spend petrol money for you to put in POIs/tracks for free maps! :$gone:
mfm : magnificent free maps
Garmin nüvi 2575RLM v2.80, Garmin 60CSx v4.00, Garmin nüvi 205W(patched), Papago R5800 X8.5, Qstarz Q1000P (Datalogger)
Retired: GMXT Palm T|X, nuvifone A10 v5.0.77, Garmin-Asus G60 v2.43, GPSlim236 (Datalogger)

sobamy
Polygon Mapper

Postby sobamy » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:20 pm

fancheng wrote:I agree Bro moey said, we (mappers) spend moneys for the mapping software, times on mapping and share it for free.

I think, we (mappers) are stupid. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Agree. We also toil in the hot sun collecting POIs, sometimes inadvertently obstructing traffic to the chagrin of other drivers, car wheels get stuck in the mud whilst doing tracking, burn the mid-night oil, and straining our eyes to perfect the polylines, polygons, etc, etc, etc...

... and instead of receiving a bouquet of flowers, we get brick-bats... ](*,) ](*,) :ko: :ko:
Last edited by sobamy on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~ freely receive ~ freely give ~~

Return to “Thailand Map Discussion & Feedback”