Tracks & POIs for Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Thailand. Also discussions on various mapping issues.

Moderators: keong8260, Moderators, Thai Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
cflai
Valued Contributor
Location: Seremban (NUVI760 GPSMAP60CSX DOPODU1000 NUVI265WT NUVI1460)

Tracks & POIs for Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam

Postby cflai » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Bro Alyem

So sorry about submitting tracks of your new territories under the Thailand thread, this is because you do not have headings for Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia yet,....

I am submitting herewith the following tracks which I think will keep you busy for a while :lol: :lol:
You can download the tracks from my Mediafire download site here :Mediafire Downloads
1. 2006 Boten to Vientiane Laos.gdb - Tracks from the China/Laos border in the north to the Thailand/Laos border in the south.
2. Consolidated Tracks Can Tho & HCMC 001 Vietnam.gdb - Tracks for Can Tho & HCMC
3. GPS track for Vietnam Mar2009.gdb - Tracks for HCMC
4. Tracks from Thailand_Laos_Cambodia_Central & South Vietnam.gdb - This is my 4X4 trip 2 years ago, covering the central and southern parts of Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand - all 17.5MB of it!
5. Consolidated Can Tho & HCMC Vietnam tracks 26Feb2010.gdb - This is tracks from my latest trip to Can Tho and HCMC, it has a new feature of being accompanied by lots of pictures taken with my Samsung ST1000 GPS camera so that you can actually see the scenes and road conditions of the track points which I am sure will be of use when you are mapping....

You may see the pictures in my Picasa Albums here:
Vietnam01
Vietnam02
Vietnam03
Vietnam04
Vietnam05

I have seen the Laos/Vietnam maps in the last map release... keep up the fantastic work!!

Have fun!

9W2LJT

Few Laos POI

Postby 9W2LJT » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:26 am

Here are some POI in Laos.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

alyem
Regional Mapper

Re: Few Laos POI

Postby alyem » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am

9W2LJT wrote:Here are some POI in Laos.

:tq:
73, 9w2yyl
You need the MAP, We need your TRACK

Return to “Thailand Map Discussion & Feedback”