*FAQ: Getting Thailand Map (Note: no Papago TH map in MfM)

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Thailand. Also discussions on various mapping issues.

Moderators: keong8260, Moderators, Thai Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
fazilahkarim

Had Yai maps

Postby fazilahkarim » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:37 pm

Hi,
I am using WayWay Q3033 device with Software Version PaPaGO! X8.5 and Map MFM PPG Version 150205.

I need free software maps guide me to Had Yai dan Songkla, Thailand.

Please guide me. TQ.

tympg
Senior Mapper

Re: *FAQ: Getting Thailand Map (Note: no Papago TH map in Mf

Postby tympg » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:21 am

Garmin
Because of the many requests to find and download Thailand GPS map (Garmin format), here is bro Silverbeauty's post in response to an earlier query:

Silverbeauty wrote:
Latest MFM map has part of Thailand covered, though at this moment, it only covers Southern Thailand.

If you want good maps, there are 3rd party options available besides the official Garmin Thailand maps. However they are shareware and requires some monetary transactions.

I personally use Rotweiler's maps. Pretty good.

Papago/Galactio/IGO/Polnav
Thailand maps for formats other than Garmin are not available on this site. You may want to contact the local distributor for the respective brands for further information. (eg. M3 Asia for Papago in MY/SG)
Garmin nüvi 2575R; Garmin eTrex Vista HCx; Android 5.0.1 Phone

Return to “Thailand Map Discussion & Feedback”