Thailand -- General Discussion

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Thailand. Also discussions on various mapping issues.

Moderators: keong8260, Moderators, Thai Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: Thailand -- General Discussion

Postby silverbeauty » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:11 pm

wisdom_ferno wrote:During my last visit to Hatyai, I found that certain road direction given by my gps is not accurate (en route to Cental Hotel from Trang via Thanom Phaet Kassem). Direction given was not inline with the flow of the vehicles on the road. Hope someone can look into this. I am using Malfremap June 2012 edition..... :ko: :ko: :ko:

We depend on people like you who use our maps and report errors / inaccuracies / new POIs. Please report them as you find them and to lighten the load of our mappers, provide it in mapsource gdb file.

For tips on error reporting please refer to this thread available in our library
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=865
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3166

wisdom_ferno

Postby wisdom_ferno » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:11 pm

silverbeauty wrote:We depend on people like you who use our maps and report errors / inaccuracies / new POIs. Please report them as you find them and to lighten the load of our mappers, provide it in mapsource gdb file.

For tips on error reporting please refer to this thread available in our library
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=865
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3166

Sorry Bro, the instruction given by the above topic is too technical for me to understand. I am just a layman who like to travel with my bike ......... he5x :peace: :peace:

alyem
Regional Mapper

Postby alyem » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:58 pm

wisdom_ferno wrote:During my last visit to Hatyai, I found that certain road direction given by my gps is not accurate (en route to Cental Hotel from Trang via Thanom Phaet Kassem). Direction given was not inline with the flow of the vehicles on the road. Hope someone can look into this. I am using Malfremap June 2012 edition..... :ko: :ko: :ko:

We need more detail and info on the above route?
73, 9w2yyl
You need the MAP, We need your TRACK

Return to “Thailand Map Discussion & Feedback”