Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Thailand. Also discussions on various mapping issues.
Moderators: keong8260, Moderators, Thai Regional Mappers
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
- Regional Mapper
- Posts: 503
- Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:54 pm
- Location: Penang (Magellan Meridian Color & Garmin Nuvi 1460, 2465, 2575R, 3560 & Etrex 30)
All contributions for Phangnga and Phuket that I have collected up to this point are in the MFM-Garmin v131216 map.
JasonLee wrote:I can't speak for the others. Even for me, I will only add to the map after my trip to Phuket in September. If you have tracklogs of the roads in Phangnga and Ranong, I will appreciate them.
Lean not on your own understanding
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:04 pm
Route 4 extension till White Sand Beach. Missing out on the map.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Return to “Thailand Map Discussion & Feedback”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest