Phuket & Phang Nga Tracks & POIs

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Thailand. Also discussions on various mapping issues.

Moderators: keong8260, Moderators, Thai Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
weipong
Contributor

Re: Phuket & Phang Nga Tracks & POIs

Postby weipong » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:21 pm

2 POIs from my trip 1 year ago.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JasonLee
Regional Mapper
Location: Penang (Magellan Meridian Color & Garmin Nuvi 1460, 2465, 2575R, 3560 & Etrex 30)

Postby JasonLee » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:34 pm

thiang wrote:Patong Routing Correction
Thanks Bro Thiang, I shall edit as soon as I have some free moments when my foreign guests leave. I have not read this thread for quite a while.
Lean not on your own understanding

JasonLee
Regional Mapper
Location: Penang (Magellan Meridian Color & Garmin Nuvi 1460, 2465, 2575R, 3560 & Etrex 30)

Postby JasonLee » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:37 pm

weipong wrote:2 POIs from my trip 1 year ago.
Thanks Bro Weipong,

Have downloaded your POIs. I shall add as soon as I have some free moments when my foreign guests leave.

fizzysoup

Phuket -North of the airport with a lot of Hotel POI's

Postby fizzysoup » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:09 pm

untitled.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fizzysoup

Re: Phuket - South of the airport with two Hotel POI's

Postby fizzysoup » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:18 pm

South of Airport.JPG

JasonLee
Regional Mapper

Postby JasonLee » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:07 am

Dear Bro Fizzysoup,

Thanks for your tracks which I have downloaded.

I shall include them into the Phuket map as soon as I can though not immediately as I shall be out of the country for the whole month of October.

:tq: :thumbsup:

fizzysoup

Postby fizzysoup » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:17 pm

Thanks Jason,
No problems. I will be back in Phuket in Nov & Dec, so as long as I have the update before then, I can look for more unmapped roads, and supply those also.

terrytbh

Map of Phuket, Thailand

Postby terrytbh » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Hi,

Can anyone please help? I'm going to Phuket on 12 Nov with my family and intend to rent a car and drive around.
Please let me know where I can download the map. I am using a Garmin GPS bought from Taiwan a year ago.

thx..

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: Map of Phuket, Thailand

Postby silverbeauty » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:44 pm

terrytbh wrote:Hi,

Can anyone please help? I'm going to Phuket on 12 Nov with my family and intend to rent a car and drive around.
Please let me know where I can download the map. I am using a Garmin GPS bought from Taiwan a year ago.

thx..

MFM map has Phuket roads. Get it from out download section

bockkim

Re: Map of Phuket, Thailand

Postby bockkim » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:49 pm

terrytbh wrote:Hi,

thx..

Hi Bro Terrytbh,

I have just went to Phuket two week ago, hope this few POI will provide you with some tour option.
I rented a Vios at the airport.. the company name Airport Carrent Pte Ltd... 1,000 baht per day. But I think you
can get a better rate by bargaining. Make sure you are fully covered by insurance, that is very important
Driving around Phuket near the coast area is OK. But beware when driving to Town area....lots of motorbike.

I have used the download map from Malfreemaps, though not so detail but it at least provide me with some
direction...Thank you Malfreemaps... :tq:

Return to “Thailand Map Discussion & Feedback”