What Must eat or Must visit at Bali Island?

Share your trip photos, tracklogs, experience & tips. Ask the locals info about your planned destination.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
overide

Re: What Must eat or Must visit at Bali Island?

Postby overide » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:06 pm

thanks guys!

overide

Postby overide » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:36 am

erm.. after loading the maps. is it normal that i can't really search for my hotel from SG? will i need to be there for search results to appear? painstakingly i can find my hotel on the map(no roads leading to it)

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:19 am

overide wrote:erm.. after loading the maps. is it normal that i can't really search for my hotel from SG? will i need to be there for search results to appear? painstakingly i can find my hotel on the map(no roads leading to it)

Put your unit in simulation mode
Set your location to somewhere in Bali (manually set location to be there )
Then do search. Much faster :thumbsup:

muurali

Postby muurali » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:00 pm

1st of all 1000 apologies :prayer: for hijacking your thread, Bro Robo, but I don't want to open a new thread for this. I'm going to Bali this Friday and I have downloaded the map(the latest version from our MFM). When I tried to run it, I couldn't, it kept on saying that the map has been corrupted. Can any of you Bros help me out here? I'm bringing my family with me, so it will be very convenient if I have the map. Many thanks.
Email: muraliramoo@gmail.com
H/P : 012-973 7034

robo
Senior Mapper

Postby robo » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:39 pm

muurali wrote:1st of all 1000 apologies :prayer: for hijacking your thread, Bro Robo, but I don't want to open a new thread for this. I'm going to Bali this Friday and I have downloaded the map(the latest version from our MFM). When I tried to run it, I couldn't, it kept on saying that the map has been corrupted. Can any of you Bros help me out here? I'm bringing my family with me, so it will be very convenient if I have the map. Many thanks.

Please download it again. :)
Please submit your Tracklogs & POI here : http://malfreemaps.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11636

muurali

Postby muurali » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Still facing the same problem bro, :cry: .....

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:02 pm

muurali wrote:1st of all 1000 apologies :prayer: for hijacking your thread, Bro Robo, but I don't want to open a new thread for this. I'm going to Bali this Friday and I have downloaded the map(the latest version from our MFM). When I tried to run it, I couldn't, it kept on saying that the map has been corrupted. Can any of you Bros help me out here? I'm bringing my family with me, so it will be very convenient if I have the map. Many thanks.

Bro muurali, curious, why you need to use MFM in Bali ? Our map do not have data on Bali Indonesia :-? :-'

If you want Bali Map, then you should download from Navigasi website http://www.navigasi.net/ or this link viewtopic.php?f=23&t=8778

muurali

Postby muurali » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:35 pm

silverbeauty wrote:

Bro muurali, curious, why you need to use MFM in Bali ? Our map do not have data on Bali Indonesia :-? :-'

If you want Bali Map, then you should download from Navigasi website http://www.navigasi.net/ or this link viewtopic.php?f=23&t=8778

What I meant is that I downloaded the indonesia Map from our forum....

muurali

Postby muurali » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:56 am

Ok guys, I have got it.....thanks for your advice.... :tq:

Return to “Holiday & Travel”