KG teratai durian farm

Share your trip photos, tracklogs, experience & tips. Ask the locals info about your planned destination.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
GROUPER

KG teratai durian farm

Postby GROUPER » Mon May 31, 2010 11:27 pm

any bro got the exact coordinates location,heard that the durian feast there not bad

dvpro

Re: KG teratai durian farm

Postby dvpro » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:28 am

Compiled this GDB (for my personal use) using information shared by the guys over at MSM, thought I'd share it here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I take everything in moderation, including moderation.

GROUPER

Postby GROUPER » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:57 am

sorry i dun hav the permission to view u file,can just post the coordinates tk :oops: :)

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:26 am

GROUPER wrote:sorry i dun hav the permission to view u file,can just post the coordinates tk :oops: :)

To view the file, you need to log on, click and it can be downloaded to your PC/Lappy for viewing in Mapsource.

Do not double click on the file, Windows will not recognize it. Open Mapsorce and then click pn pull down menu FILE - OPEN and select the stored file in your PC/Lappy "Kg Teratai Durians.gdb [6.66 KiB]".

Kg Teratai Durians N2 19.396 E102 44.187

Return to “Holiday & Travel”