Ipoh....我来了

Share your trip photos, tracklogs, experience & tips. Ask the locals info about your planned destination.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
michaeleu

Re: Ipoh....我来了

Postby michaeleu » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:56 am

JJ007 wrote:
singawon wrote:bro MFM88, where is this place Gua Tempurung? have the coordinates?
Try here http://www.guatempurung.com/main.php?di ... ttingthere, N4 24.949 E101 11.266, prepare to spend the whole day there to explore the cave... :mrgreen:

my wife and her sis planned to go up Ipoh coming weekend ...
after reading bro Sin posts, quite worry about the traffic ... see how
Driving to Ipoh is ok, but if you tot going cameron highland, go up early by sg pulai, but expect jam loh when you reach the heart of cameron

have a few POI leh, bro Sin, you never pre-announced, else I have all proven ' hor ciak' places in Ipoh, just a few attached (in fact search for food, hit + , city "Ipoh", these places/ restorant are top one in Ipoh contributed by many members). One of them is a restorant within YMCA Ipoh, not many people know but they sell fantastic dishes from sharks (sharks fins, fried shark meat, etc) =P~
Will be planning another trip up to compensate the loss... :lol:

this trip go up, I will try MFM v1.30 \:D/

thks !. Will try Gua tempurung if time permit, definately do not have 1 full day ..

Been there in early June.

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=3345&start=10

Just be there early for the first session and most likely be over by 2 pm.

Best to wear non-slip shoe.

Return to “Holiday & Travel”