MFM-PAPAGO Maps Update Inquiry

Feedback for MFM-Papago map/software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
NOTE: This forum should be used strictly for feedback of MFM-Papago map only. Issues with other software or devices will be re-directed.
laihocktai
Contributor

MFM-PAPAGO Maps Update Inquiry

Postby laihocktai » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Hi MFM Team,
When is the next update for the MFM-PAPAFO maps?
Today is officially 2 months since last update for Beta version.
[-o< [-o< [-o<
Is the new update coming soon? We are waiting for so long and really apprecaite the MFM Team effort. The maps update is needed for Papago users to contribute the POIs.
Huawei P10 (Papago M11 for Android~MFM-PAPAGO!-X8.5~X9 190201

laihocktai
Contributor

Re: MFM-PAPAGO Maps Update Inquiry

Postby laihocktai » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Anybody wants the maps update for Papago?
Show your support to MFM and interest here!
:rox: :peace: :champ:
Kindly update us the status..

lcw

Postby lcw » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:56 pm

how come there is still no updates for Papago user? I think every Papago user is eager for the latest map to update the July version.
hope the newest version will be avilable soon.
Thanks.

laihocktai wrote:Anybody wants the maps update for Papago?
Show your support to MFM and interest here!
:rox: :peace: :champ:
Kindly update us the status..

saujanacom
Polygon Mapper

Postby saujanacom » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:57 pm

I have stored my papago in the drawer since the past few months and will take it out if MFM papago map return. :)
9W2ICT - SCORE - 9M4RSC (146.600)

laihocktai
Contributor

Postby laihocktai » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:39 pm

saujanacom wrote:I have stored my papago in the drawer since the past few months and will take it out if MFM papago map return. :)

Hopefully we do not need to trade in our papago application device :-# :-# :-#

acun
Valued Contributor

Postby acun » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:04 pm

saujanacom wrote:I have stored my papago in the drawer since the past few months and will take it out if MFM papago map return. :)

I cannot put papago in drawer. If i put in the drawer no contribute to MFM. Will buy garmin if MFM support JV. Waste my :$gone: to buy other device.

I always support MFM.
:champ:
:peace:
:tq:

moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Postby moeyhc » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:16 pm

Here it comes again, if you want Papago maps go ask Papago.... MfM is just doing its part to contribute to the Papago maps. Why put pressure on our Mappers again... fyi they don't get paid ... #-o
BTW, whatever we contributed are already in the Garmin maps... the Mappers have done their part...cheers! :good:
Common Sense Is Not Common.

laihocktai
Contributor

Postby laihocktai » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Hi ALL MFM bros,
Please don't fight each other. We know we should shout at M3 Asia/Papago/East Gear who sold us the Papago GPS devices but not provide maps update on time. I tried many times to feedback to them but yet no positive feedback from them.
Now we should reliazed that those who sell the Papago GPS devices can't be trusted. The only hope for the Papago users is MFM - Free Maps community
We should work together to continue Free MFM-PAPAGO maps for Malaysia.
:rox:

p/s:
We are not tend to pressure mappers. We just want to see MFM-PAPAGO grow as competitive as Garmin like what bro antyong achieved before. We feel disappointed as once upon of time MFM was so agressive especially on MFM-PAPAGO maps. Now seems like MFM-PAPAGO is neglected. #-o

moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Postby moeyhc » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:57 pm

I don't believe the Papago map is neglected, just that the mappers are now running 2 different maps and hence one of them has to wait. MfM started as a free Garmin map provider and it is understandable that the Garmin map gets better attention.

At these difficult times we should support the decisions of the Admin. We have retirements this year, let's not repeat history. It happen once and it can happen again. I support your call to work together.... cheers!
Common Sense Is Not Common.

aikliang
Contributor

Postby aikliang » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:28 pm

moeyhc wrote:I don't believe the Papago map is neglected, just that the mappers are now running 2 different maps and hence one of them has to wait. MfM started as a free Garmin map provider and it is understandable that the Garmin map gets better attention.

At these difficult times we should support the decisions of the Admin. We have retirements this year, let's not repeat history. It happen once and it can happen again. I support your call to work together.... cheers!
I totally agree with bro moeyhc on this issue. Everyone who is involved in making the maps have already made sacrifices in their personal time to bring us the maps - both GARMIN & PAPAGO. That they managed to bring out a PAPAGO map again speaks volume of their efforts and contributions :good: :thumbsup: , so just let them do the PAPAGO map at their pace.

Also bro laihocktai, I also notice that you are always bringing up the issue of up-dates on the papago maps. Please refrain from doing so and opening new threads and posts as most of us here are sick and tired of this issue. Let the Gang of 4 do their work. I am also a PAPAGO user and am still using the 100414 map on my iPhone.

Notice I am not using mfm-papago, just PAPAGO.. this is on purpose...
It is not the mountain that we conquer but ourselves - Edmund Hilary

Return to “MFM-Papago map/software feedback”