How can I use Papago R6300T in the Philippines

Feedback for MFM-Papago map/software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
NOTE: This forum should be used strictly for feedback of MFM-Papago map only. Issues with other software or devices will be re-directed.
tholitz2012

How can I use Papago R6300T in the Philippines

Postby tholitz2012 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:47 am

Good Day!

A newbie here who is needing help with regards to Papago R6300T with x8.5 software.

I bought a Papago R6300T in Singapore (2nd hand) that I will be using in the Philippines. As instructed in the papago philippine website, I have downloaded the latest Philippine map and place it in the map folder (Navi-Map). I also deleted all the old maps inside this folder (Thailand, Singapore, etc.).

But when I opened the GPS, the Philippine maps does not show in the maps section (under the advanced settings). All that was in there was the word "basic".

Is there something wrong that I have done? In the website also, there is a R6300_map_update_ 09302011 rar file with Navi and Papago exe (application file). Should I also install this apps? If yes, where should I placed it?

Thank you very much in advance!

m3support

Re: How can I use Papago R6300T in the Philippines

Postby m3support » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:52 pm

tholitz2012 wrote:Good Day!

A newbie here who is needing help with regards to Papago R6300T with x8.5 software.

I bought a Papago R6300T in Singapore (2nd hand) that I will be using in the Philippines. As instructed in the papago philippine website, I have downloaded the latest Philippine map and place it in the map folder (Navi-Map). I also deleted all the old maps inside this folder (Thailand, Singapore, etc.).

But when I opened the GPS, the Philippine maps does not show in the maps section (under the advanced settings). All that was in there was the word "basic".

Is there something wrong that I have done? In the website also, there is a R6300_map_update_ 09302011 rar file with Navi and Papago exe (application file). Should I also install this apps? If yes, where should I placed it?

Thank you very much in advance!

Hi tholitz2012, You have install the Philippines software to use the Philippines map. If there have a Philippines service center, we advice you to go there to get the Philippines software.
M3 Asia Sdn Bhd,

Menara Lien Hoe,
Lot 17.1, 17th Floor,
Persiaran Tropicana,
47410, PJ, Selangor.

Office Tel : +603 7886 2423

Operation Hours:
Monday-Friday : 9am-6pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays : Closed

Return to “MFM-Papago map/software feedback”