Papago - M3gps Consultant - V1

Feedback for MFM-Papago map/software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
NOTE: This forum should be used strictly for feedback of MFM-Papago map only. Issues with other software or devices will be re-directed.
ghost_301
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby ghost_301 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:37 pm

Any news on the issue on Galaxy Nexus (1280x720) running Android 4.0? It is really strange that the app doesn't support the official Google phone, and really disappointed to have paid for an app that doesn't work at all.

m3gps
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:00 pm

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby m3gps » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:44 pm

ghost_301 wrote:Any news on the issue on Galaxy Nexus (1280x720) running Android 4.0? It is really strange that the app doesn't support the official Google phone, and really disappointed to have paid for an app that doesn't work at all.


We apologize for your inconveniences. The resolution 1280x720 for your Galaxy Nexus is in the development at the moment. Maction Technologies are currently working on it. Once released, it should be able to support the resolution mentioned for both Galaxy Nexus and HTC One X.

User avatar
cwchoo85
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:34 am

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby cwchoo85 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:03 pm

m3gps wrote:
ghost_301 wrote:Any news on the issue on Galaxy Nexus (1280x720) running Android 4.0? It is really strange that the app doesn't support the official Google phone, and really disappointed to have paid for an app that doesn't work at all.


We apologize for your inconveniences. The resolution 1280x720 for your Galaxy Nexus is in the development at the moment. Maction Technologies are currently working on it. Once released, it should be able to support the resolution mentioned for both Galaxy Nexus and HTC One X.


so now Maction still work and find out the solution of the Force Close ?

User avatar
sHawTY
Contributor
Posts: 199
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:32 pm
Location: Shah Alam
Contact:

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby sHawTY » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:31 am

I still haven't receive my Papago M9.
Crappy GDex. If M3 uses Poslaju, the item would've arrived by now. :fire:

m3support
Posts: 328
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:42 pm
Location: Phileo Damansara 2, Petaling Jaya
Contact:

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby m3support » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:43 am

sHawTY wrote:I still haven't receive my Papago M9.
Crappy GDex. If M3 uses Poslaju, the item would've arrived by now. :fire:



Hi sHawTY,
We apologize for your inconvenience.
Kindly PM us your order detail and contact details, we will check and update you the status.
M3 Asia Sdn Bhd,

Menara Lien Hoe,
Lot 17.1, 17th Floor,
Persiaran Tropicana,
47410, PJ, Selangor.


Office Tel : +603 7886 2423

Operation Hours:
Monday-Friday : 9am-6pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays : Closed

User avatar
sHawTY
Contributor
Posts: 199
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:32 pm
Location: Shah Alam
Contact:

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby sHawTY » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:53 pm

m3support wrote:Hi sHawTY,
We apologize for your inconvenience.
Kindly PM us your order detail and contact details, we will check and update you the status.
Don't bother.
I've already collected the item by myself from GDex Sungai Buloh.

I've waited at home for 2 whole days with GDex promise to send it, they call, but the item didn't arrive.
The same thing happened on the 2nd day. They called to make sure I was home, but it didn't arrive either.

I paid an extra RM10 for Premium Delivery but I had to collect the item by my own.
Premium Delivery my ass.

I'll stress this again: Stop using GDex and switch to Poslaju.

m3support
Posts: 328
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:42 pm
Location: Phileo Damansara 2, Petaling Jaya
Contact:

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby m3support » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:30 pm

cwchoo85 wrote:
m3gps wrote:
ghost_301 wrote:Any news on the issue on Galaxy Nexus (1280x720) running Android 4.0? It is really strange that the app doesn't support the official Google phone, and really disappointed to have paid for an app that doesn't work at all.


We apologize for your inconveniences. The resolution 1280x720 for your Galaxy Nexus is in the development at the moment. Maction Technologies are currently working on it. Once released, it should be able to support the resolution mentioned for both Galaxy Nexus and HTC One X.


so now Maction still work and find out the solution of the Force Close ?



Maction is still fixing this issue.
The good news is 1280x720 is ready and being tested.
M3 Asia Sdn Bhd,

Menara Lien Hoe,
Lot 17.1, 17th Floor,
Persiaran Tropicana,
47410, PJ, Selangor.


Office Tel : +603 7886 2423

Operation Hours:
Monday-Friday : 9am-6pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays : Closed

User avatar
sHawTY
Contributor
Posts: 199
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:32 pm
Location: Shah Alam
Contact:

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby sHawTY » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:37 pm

Installed M9 on my Galaxy Note, also having Force Close issue.

m3gps & m3support, please find a fix as soon as possible, the FC issue is very annoying.

Galaxy Note Stock Official Rom Android 2.3.6.

User avatar
pc-ox
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:43 am
Location: Bandar Perda (BM) [WayWay Q5033]

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby pc-ox » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Model: WayWay Q5033
Software Version: PaPaGo! X8.5.10 Build: Sep 29 2011 (17:37:46)

Last night, I used M3GPS Web Updater 2.0.0 to update the software. After updated, it can't launched the papago software. I tried to restore to version X8.5, same thing happened. I'm contacted M3Asia support center, they admitted some issue about web update and suggested me send my PND to service center to fix the problem. I wonder why M3Asia already knew some issue on M3GPS web updater software, the admin or moderator still let the software in their download page. They should remove the current version and test the new version, make sure free of bugs then publish to user.

forsei
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:50 am

Way Way 5001 PaPaGO! X5.3

Postby forsei » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Hi,
I'm using the above, is it possible to update to the latest maps?
Is it possible to update to the latest maps/software? Else really a waste


Return to “MFM-Papago map/software feedback”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests