Papago - M3gps Consultant - V1

Feedback for MFM-Papago map/software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
NOTE: This forum should be used strictly for feedback of MFM-Papago map only. Issues with other software or devices will be re-directed.
herbert.lim
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby herbert.lim » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:02 pm

wblee wrote:I have similar query, and also wonder why X8.5 replace the chinese input with thai language input? :ko:

Hi Mr. consultant, I saw you say would answer all the question here, still waiting answer for this Q. thank you

jimdvtam
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby jimdvtam » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:11 am

alyem wrote:M3GPS consultant will answer all your PAPAGO problem here..


:tq:


how to install 2 map in my papago x8.5
current have malaysia map, and want to install 1 new thailand map,
how to do and what step?

Thank

curiou5
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby curiou5 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:39 am

herbert.lim wrote:
wblee wrote:I have similar query, and also wonder why X8.5 replace the chinese input with thai language input? :ko:

Hi Mr. consultant, I saw you say would answer all the question here, still waiting answer for this Q. thank you


Don't believe what the consultant say. Their words cannot be trusted. Full stop.

ys_lim
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Butterworth

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby ys_lim » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:16 am

Hi Brother ,Any body can guide to install PAPAGO to my Samsung Galaxy S :tq:
U Can Win If U Want
为善最乐。Happy With Charity.

User avatar
sHawTY
Contributor
Posts: 199
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:32 pm
Location: Shah Alam
Contact:

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby sHawTY » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:26 pm

ys_lim wrote:Hi Brother ,Any body can guide to install PAPAGO to my Samsung Galaxy S :tq:
Just run the APK.
How hard can it be?

User avatar
tklew
Contributor
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby tklew » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:59 pm

sHawTY wrote:
ys_lim wrote:Hi Brother ,Any body can guide to install PAPAGO to my Samsung Galaxy S :tq:
Just run the APK.
How hard can it be?


Because he wanted free app, of course hard lah.
水穷之处待云起 , 危崖旁侧觅坦途
Anything could happen

ys_lim
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Butterworth

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby ys_lim » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:44 pm

Member why hardlah,anything could happen.

What is this website name Malfreemaps Lah u know thats why any body want free
Last edited by ys_lim on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
U Can Win If U Want
为善最乐。Happy With Charity.

ys_lim
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Butterworth

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby ys_lim » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:46 pm

tklew wrote:
sHawTY wrote:
ys_lim wrote:Hi Brother ,Any body can guide to install PAPAGO to my Samsung Galaxy S :tq:
Just run the APK.
How hard can it be?


Because he wanted free app, of course hard lah.

Oledi successfully Install M8 to my device Why Hard
:tq: your reply
U Can Win If U Want
为善最乐。Happy With Charity.

ys_lim
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Butterworth

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby ys_lim » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:39 pm

tklew wrote:
sHawTY wrote:
ys_lim wrote:Hi Brother ,Any body can guide to install PAPAGO to my Samsung Galaxy S :tq:
Just run the APK.
How hard can it be?


Because he wanted free app, of course hard lah.

Hardware & App (Software) is not free but the latest maps is free :peace: :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:
U Can Win If U Want
为善最乐。Happy With Charity.

yeakyau
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby yeakyau » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:24 pm

helo m3gps,
why so far had never seen any new map updated for thailand and indonesia? PLs answer the question what your's promise?for 5country maps.so far only see 3 free country map available.. for update (malaysia,singapore,brunei) .

Dear M3GPS
Please provide answer for below question"
hi, may i know when got fix version for thailand map, which cause the device hang when switch back to MY map. and is there any solutions to save a map in the micro sd and make it able to read by the gps device. as i know from x8.5 onward the software cannot be read the micro sd card which have map stored inside / only able to read music file video only.. however Do PAAPGO r6300T support micro sd upto 16GB ? =) TQ.

THIS IS THE QUESTION I ASKED FROM LAST YEAR OCTOBER UTILL TODAY WHERE IS YOUR ANSWER?? HEY M3GPS what ARE U DOING AT HERE????! ARE U HERE TO PROVIDE SOLUTIONS to ALL oR just SIMPLY PROVIDE ANSWER...????!...DAMN FED UP wiTH YOUR"S POOR SERVICE!.. SADLY WE ARE GIVING FULLY SUPPORT TO YOURS AT THE END.. YOUR NEVER PROVIDE A SUPPORT ON FAQ.. !... AND NEVER RESOLVE TECNICAL ISSUES JUST KEEP ON RELEASE NEW FIRMWARE X9..! and lately killed aLL the x8.5 and charge again ... for upgrade firmware..! bloody.. vomit..!@as ANY BUG REPORTER NEVER TAKE CONCERN TO FIX IT ONLY JUST KNW TO REPLY PREVENT PIRATED PAPAGO IMITAED , SO DOING THIS TO AVOID PIRATE GPS TO UPDATE LATEST MAP!.. BUT I STILL SEE PPL CAN CRACK UR x8.5 FIRWARE to install IN CHINA PND AND USING IT withOUT PROBLEM AND STILL CAN UPDATE LATEST MAP.... . ALL IS A STUPID REASON YOUR"S GIVEN..., AND JUST KNOW RELASE NEW FIRMWARE TO COVER THE PREVIOUSY FIIRMWARE tO EARN $$..! ... UR SERVICE IS REALLY SUX IF U NOT GOING TO IMPROVE.... ! -.- I THINK...! haiZ.. I DUNNO WHAT TO SAY..! WHAT aaaaaaaaaaa..... haiz!... so sad..!


Return to “MFM-Papago map/software feedback”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests