MFM-Papago JCV Location

Feedback for MFM-Papago map/software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
NOTE: This forum should be used strictly for feedback of MFM-Papago map only. Issues with other software or devices will be re-directed.
zuree
Valued Contributor

MFM-Papago JCV Location

Postby zuree » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:48 pm

sorry i don't know if this allow by our moderator. can we have papago jcv location in mfm papago map. just want to check the jcv update and to feedback. :-k

alyem
Regional Mapper

Re: MFM-Papago JCV Location

Postby alyem » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:10 pm

zuree wrote:sorry i don't know if this allow by our moderator. can we have papago jcv location in mfm papago map. just want to check the jcv update and to feedback. :-k

Bro CCwong should have the location list, if he listed down.
This will make things easier for those who need to take junction view photo, just to avoid double tracking.
73, 9w2yyl
You need the MAP, We need your TRACK

zamad
Valued Contributor

Postby zamad » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:12 pm

It certainly would be useful to those who want to know in advance which junctions are still not 'captured'. =P~
mfm : magnificent free maps
Garmin nüvi 2575RLM v2.80, Garmin 60CSx v4.00, Garmin nüvi 205W(patched), Papago R5800 X8.5, Qstarz Q1000P (Datalogger)
Retired: GMXT Palm T|X, nuvifone A10 v5.0.77, Garmin-Asus G60 v2.43, GPSlim236 (Datalogger)

zuree
Valued Contributor

Postby zuree » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:09 am

alyem wrote:
zuree wrote:sorry i don't know if this allow by our moderator. can we have papago jcv location in mfm papago map. just want to check the jcv update and to feedback. :-k

This will make things easier for those who need to take junction view photo, just to avoid double tracking.

yes you right bro alyem...that's why we need that jcv info (jcv.gdb).so our mfm jcv photographer can refer to the jcv list. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Postby tuah » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:00 pm

zuree wrote:
alyem wrote:

yes you right bro alyem...that's why we need that jcv info (jcv.gdb).so our mfm jcv photographer can refer to the jcv list. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yar lorr.. me also blurr.. Got camera but no focus :frus: No PAPAGO summore, how to see JCV :ko:

Return to “MFM-Papago map/software feedback”