Papago - M3gps Consultant - V1

Feedback for MFM-Papago map/software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
NOTE: This forum should be used strictly for feedback of MFM-Papago map only. Issues with other software or devices will be re-directed.
qqmeng

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby qqmeng » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:44 pm

i hv a OEM in car navigation system "papago x5 S.E" by m3gps.

i hv just found out tht M3gps no longer provide free update for X5 S.E. ... what should i do now? is there any free upgrade?

chefmun
Contributor

Postby chefmun » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Planning to purchase WayWay Q5033, try searching for review on the internet but not much been said about it. Appreciate if anyone using this unit can share his/her experience on its performance. :tq:
Regards

chinth

Postby chinth » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:48 pm

GKnight wrote:Papago M9 Android

The font for the time remaining is too big. How to adjust the font to the time remaining.

I'm also facing the same problem.... nobody can help us on this problem ??

wong siew sin

Postby wong siew sin » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:03 pm

way to update maps for way way Q4301 model

sHawTY
Contributor

Postby sHawTY » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:53 pm

qqmeng wrote:i hv a OEM in car navigation system "papago x5 S.E" by m3gps.

i hv just found out tht M3gps no longer provide free update for X5 S.E. ... what should i do now? is there any free upgrade?
Go to M3Asia service center then you will know either you can get free upgrade or not.
It depends either the Papago X5 SE in your car is genuine or not.
If it's genuine, yes you can get free upgrade, if not, then you'll have to pay.

stanxx

Postby stanxx » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:02 pm

sHawTY wrote:
stanxx wrote:Please... FREE trial don't have POI and shouldn't be problem, if later after we buy got problem, can you refund? This is important warranty in order to convince customer. FREE trial doen't assure anything, do you agree?
No they won't.
My advise: Don't buy M9, you'll regret it.

sHawTY, my personal advice to you :: Pls faster go find a way to root your SGS2, then go install custom rom "Resurrection Remix ICS 4.04", you'll NOT regret it. The Papago M9 in my SGS2 now working like a CHARM!!! Really enjoy it SOOOOO much... Even I purposely don't follow the direction indicated by M9, it keep recalculating and then showing new route/new direction, 20 times, 30 times, 50 times, 100 times, NO MORE FC PROBLEMS!!! i REALLY LOVE Papago M9 now. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IMPORTANT:: Don't play play to root your SGS2 by yourself if you don't know, you will REGRET IT.

Rona D'sara
Contributor

Postby Rona D'sara » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:59 pm

ego wrote:
Rona D'sara wrote:M3gps Consultant

DOES ANYONE HERE WHO PURCHASED PAPAGO Z1 HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS MINE ?

Yes. Z1 not very stable. Always hang and need to reset when travel long distance. :thumbsdown: :cry:

Dear ego

did you report the problem to them? what is their counter measure taken to solve our problem?

aceninja

Postby aceninja » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:06 am

stanxx wrote:sHawTY, my personal advice to you :: Pls faster go find a way to root your SGS2, then go install custom rom "Resurrection Remix ICS 4.04", you'll NOT regret it. The Papago M9 in my SGS2 now working like a CHARM!!! Really enjoy it SOOOOO much... Even I purposely don't follow the direction indicated by M9, it keep recalculating and then showing new route/new direction, 20 times, 30 times, 50 times, 100 times, NO MORE FC PROBLEMS!!! i REALLY LOVE Papago M9 now. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IMPORTANT:: Don't play play to root your SGS2 by yourself if you don't know, you will REGRET IT.

I'm not buying a product that needs me to root my phone in order for it to work.
Unless M9 has a sticker on the box saying "works best with rooted phone!" or "works best with the following custom roms!".

sHawTY
Contributor

Postby sHawTY » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:11 am

stanxx wrote:Pls faster go find a way to root your SGS2
I'm not using S2. I'm using Note.
Why do I have to root in order to make M9 works perfectly?
It's Papago / M3Asia's job to make a software that doesn't crash when using stock firmware.

PS: FYI, I've already rooted and using Custom ROM on my Note. Tried several ROMs, still FC when multiple rerouting happens.

jaycelou

Postby jaycelou » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Hi
I have a OEM device preloaded with Papago! X5SE on Windows CE.
I can't search keyword after update map (MFM-PPG-111004S.exe).
It only allow me to input one letter, what could be the problem? Hope for professional advice.
Thanks.

Return to “MFM-Papago map/software feedback”