GG @ Kallang McDonald's, SG on 14th May 2010 - Friday

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Redstorm
Contributor

Re: GG @ Kallang McDonald's, SG on 14th May 2010 - Friday

Postby Redstorm » Sat May 15, 2010 10:12 am

Thanks to bro scs for organising this GG and we had a good time. Seem like ages since we last had a GG in Sg with such a good turnout. :mrgreen: Ok, next GG I will organise sometime in July at Botak Jones@Toa Payoh. Stay tuned!
Free beer tomorrow!ImageImage

cynide
Contributor

Postby cynide » Sat May 15, 2010 10:47 am

silverbeauty wrote:Sad to say no pics as everyone's camera "retired" :mrgreen:

Camera only retired but not MFM member. :mrgreen:

jaguar
Valued Contributor

Postby jaguar » Sat May 15, 2010 11:04 am

No one took a pic ? No one ? Oh boy..... luckily someone mooted a diary.....

7:05pm. A long sleek animal strolled in the side door of McDonalds, turning its bootiful head left and right scanning for some form of life with antennas sticking from the tables. Blink blink blink..... no one near the door... which was supposed to be where that scs said he would be seated..... :-' So, this dude took some more strides, straining his neck with each earnest stride. About 100 metres later, smelt aroma coming from a table near lots of students studying for exams........ There they are.... Redstorm, Silverbeauty, Singawon, Zeus73 and an unknown..... After a bout of kopi, discovered the unknown is none other than SCS himself. He was busy plugging his USB cable into Silverbeauty's laptop, slurping as much infor as he can fill..... no auto-stop as you would see in a gas station.

7:15pm. Chat and pats and laughters and jokes (mainly from redstorm) were poured on the table, trying to distract SCS from absorbing too much at one go.... tried to warn him not to get a overdose at first sight. He was game.... he stopped , join in the fun , then back into staring into the lappy again.... wow ! fantastic head and eye motion.

7:30pm. Around this time, Gpssin came, followed by Chuah ....soon Cynide , Chaicka ..... I could recognize all their faces at first glance.... somehow .. that movie Avatar must have given me some new scanning skills...... :mrgreen:

7:45pm. An old fart arrived...... none other than OngCC. He looked serious..... smiled a little.... everyone froze.. wondering if fhe would utter the keyword...... He said "Hello"..... phew... sigh for everyones...... luckily not 'retired'.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

7:50pm. Soon, another old bum came. He is a oil baron. He came in long sleeves and long pants.... very unlike us couths. Who is he ? Who ? He was staring at our table suspecting this must be the GG group. I hide my head under the table........but he saw me..... Cheeze...... This dude is our long lost bro Lost4ever.

What else can we do ? Yak Yak Yak.... and you can't drink kopi all night long. So, around 8:08pm..... the animal left first.... why ? His calling came (some voice from inside its small head whispered)...... to go see tiger... :peace:

goody nite.... =D>

ahza
Valued Contributor

Postby ahza » Sat May 15, 2010 11:21 am

No photo?
but Jag report was goood! =D>
255W retired, 3560 current
64s and old Nuvi 350

ace
Valued Contributor

Postby ace » Sat May 15, 2010 11:22 am

aiyo.....no peekture? #-o

Lucky have a pint time secretary to log off-minutes of the event.... :lol:

SOSweet

Postby SOSweet » Sat May 15, 2010 2:41 pm

jaguar wrote:So, around 8:08pm..... the animal left first.... why ? =D>

The answer is very simply : no beer. So the animal left as fast as possible, no kick mah. :tease:
So, next GG organiser pls ensure plenty of beer is available. If got beer wawa, it will be much better. :champ:
HEALTHY LIVING :
Eat Less - Salt & Sugar
Do More - Exercise & Good Deeds

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Sat May 15, 2010 11:32 pm

SOSweet wrote:

The answer is very simply : no beer. So the animal left as fast as possible, no kick mah. :tease:
So, next GG organiser pls ensure plenty of beer is available. If got beer wawa, it will be much better. :champ:

Problem la ....

McDonald Kallang NO Beer but got WaWa ......

Botak Jones got Beer but NO Wawa .....

maybe we hold it in Geylang got Beer got Wawa :mrgreen: :thumbsup:

ace
Valued Contributor

Postby ace » Sat May 15, 2010 11:40 pm

silverbeauty wrote:
SOSweet wrote:

Problem la ....

McDonald Kallang NO Beer but got WaWa ......

Botak Jones got Beer but NO Wawa .....

maybe we hold it in Geylang got Beer got Wawa :mrgreen: :thumbsup:

But big problem with parking.... and it's not FREE. :lol:

scs

Postby scs » Sun May 16, 2010 1:14 pm

jaguar wrote:No one took a pic ? No one ? Oh boy..... luckily someone mooted a diary.....

7:05pm. A long sleek animal strolled in the side door of McDonalds, turning its bootiful head left and right scanning for some form of life with antennas sticking from the tables. Blink blink blink..... no one near the door... which was supposed to be where that scs said he would be seated..... :-' So, this dude took some more strides, straining his neck with each earnest stride. About 100 metres later, smelt aroma coming from a table near lots of students studying for exams........ There they are.... Redstorm, Silverbeauty, Singawon, Zeus73 and an unknown..... After a bout of kopi, discovered the unknown is none other than SCS himself. He was busy plugging his USB cable into Silverbeauty's laptop, slurping as much infor as he can fill..... no auto-stop as you would see in a gas station.

7:15pm. Chat and pats and laughters and jokes (mainly from redstorm) were poured on the table, trying to distract SCS from absorbing too much at one go.... tried to warn him not to get a overdose at first sight. He was game.... he stopped , join in the fun , then back into staring into the lappy again.... wow ! fantastic head and eye motion.

7:30pm. Around this time, Gpssin came, followed by Chuah ....soon Cynide , Chaicka ..... I could recognize all their faces at first glance.... somehow .. that movie Avatar must have given me some new scanning skills...... :mrgreen:

7:45pm. An old fart arrived...... none other than OngCC. He looked serious..... smiled a little.... everyone froze.. wondering if fhe would utter the keyword...... He said "Hello"..... phew... sigh for everyones...... luckily not 'retired'.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

7:50pm. Soon, another old bum came. He is a oil baron. He came in long sleeves and long pants.... very unlike us couths. Who is he ? Who ? He was staring at our table suspecting this must be the GG group. I hide my head under the table........but he saw me..... Cheeze...... This dude is our long lost bro Lost4ever.

What else can we do ? Yak Yak Yak.... and you can't drink kopi all night long. So, around 8:08pm..... the animal left first.... why ? His calling came (some voice from inside its small head whispered)...... to go see tiger... :peace:

goody nite.... =D>

Now i know which animal you are.. "Jaguar' ! wuahaha :lol:
Forum is all about sharing !

Return to “Past Gatherings”